Job DescriptionRealty Conversion is committed to the safety of our employees and all candidates. Due to the current COVID-19 circumstances, all interviews with selected candidates will be conducted over the phone or virtually. This opportunity involves working remotely and will require a reliable internet connection.
Realty Conversion is a digital marketing company that is changing the way real estate agents and teams scale and operate their businesses. Instead of knocking on doors or word of mouth, we are able to generate real estate leads and qualify them, saving agents and brokerages time and effort generating business, allowing them to focus on what they do best (finding the right homes for their clients and closing deals).
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our growing Inside Sales team in qualifying real estate leads for existing and new clients while providing an exceptional end-to-end experience. In this role you will diligently qualify incoming real estate leads over the phone and convert qualified leads into quality appointments. You will assist agents and their team's to help fill their pipeline of opportunities as well as connect leads with experts that will help educate them about the reality of the market in their considered area/s and help them achieve their goals.
Typical Day and Duties
- High volume of outbound phone calls, texting, client success calls.
- Consistently finish tasks and dialing activity each day.
- Manage a book of 6-12 client accounts each with their own lead flow.
- Work through inbound leads generated by marketing activities.
- Diligently qualify, then convert qualified leads to appointments.
- Meet and exceed conversion targets set by Sales Leadership.
- Managing your activities through CRM Systems
- Following up with leads as required.
- Engage in team discussions and social media, gaining and sharing valuable information
- $35,000 to $40,000 Base Salary
- Up to an additional $15,000 annually in performance bonuses
- OTE in the first year is $50,000+
- We offer multiple comprehensive medical benefit packages
- Previous experience with high volume, B2C telesales/qualification
- Provide a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Naturally driven with a hunger to grow
- Exhibit a strong phone presence with superior communication and organization skills
- Excited to work with a young sales force that appreciates the importance of developing a healthy culture
- High energy, self-motivated leader that is eager to connect with clients and prospects
- Optimistic and enthusiastic attitude
- Good knowledge of lead qualification and adapting to diverse consumers and clients
- Passionate about service quality
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and efficiently prioritize time
- Ability to work independently and in a remote environment
- You want the opportunity to grow with a brand
- You have the skills and determination to help a small organization grow
- You would like the opportunity to potentially progress into a leadership role
- You're excited to have the ability to learn more about real estate and help people find their dream homes