This role presents a guided path to leadership opportunities. The candidate successful in this role will have foundational leadership skills that will prepare them for a bigger scope of responsibility within the organization. Thrive SPC is excited about investing in our employees with structured coaching, mentoring and leadership development.
We seek a Client Relationship Manager who can hit the ground running – cultivating and managing relationships with the parents of our clients and the nurses who care for them. This is a terrific opportunity to build and “grow your own business” sharing in the personal and financial rewards of a service role in the healthcare industry. We’re building our next generation of Location Directors by investing in people like YOU! Come grow with us!
Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care’s purpose is simple, to provide high quality clinical home care to medically fragile children so they can grow and flourish to their full potential. We deliver this through our commitment to our purpose, our passion for what we do, and our pride in contributing to the health and wellbeing of children and their families.
- New College Grads Welcome to apply! Thrive SPC will train and develop candidates with the right mix of compassion, dedication and determination and those who embody our purpose and core values.
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 2 years sales or service experience in fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated success in building long-term relationships with a broad range of people.
- Experience recruiting/hiring candidates desired.
- Dynamic interpersonal and communication skills.
- Results-oriented with a proven ability to work independently, as well as with a team, to deliver on expected performance results. A can-do attitude is a must.
- Excellent organizational and oral/written communication skills.
- Home care or health care experience desired.
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and other systems.
- Maintains and updates staffing needs of our patients and their families in a timely manner.
- Coordinates the opening of new patient referrals in partnership with the Clinical Supervisor.
- Utilizes Thrive SPC's applicant tracking system to engage and convert nurses and other care team members after initial screening and submission of the candidates from the Talent Acquisition Team.
- Seeks and engages in opportunities to attract nurses through passive methods: sourcing, employee referrals, local job fairs, etc. to successfully fill the needs of open cases.
- Takes responsibility to ensure the nurses desired hours are met weekly to ensure retention of the team members.
- Works closely with Onboarding Specialist to ensure all nurse credentials are up to date.
- Utilizes strategic staffing methods to optimize the care coverage for all patients and nurses, including communication of all schedule changes, ensuring patients are staffed to meet the patient/guardian’s needs with an appropriately skilled clinician, and within insurance authorization.
- Handles on-call responsibilities, responding to employee and client needs, and covering open shifts.
About Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care
Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care provides care to children who most need it, in the place that is best for them and their families – home. We offer a full range of clinical home care services and work collaboratively to ensure our patients receive the highest quality care for the best possible outcomes. Thrive SPC team members work in a rewarding, supportive and values-driven environment, with comprehensive benefits and best-in-class development programs designed to advance their careers.