Founded in 1957, SureWerx has a proven track record of success as a one-source supplier, known to Canadian wholesale and independent distributors for delivering high-quality tools, equipment, and safety products, and services and be the best in class supplier of professional tools and safety equipment to workers. This same commitment extends into the United States. SureWerx USA Inc. is a leading supplier of professional tools, equipment and safety products for workers.
SureWerx markets its products in the United States under the American Forge & Foundry®, Pioneer®, KneePro, Ranpro®, PeakWorks®, Sellstrom®, Due North®, Germline, Jackson Safety, and Wilson brands. SureWerx USA offers unparalleled access to its brands through its partner distributor network servicing the industrial, construction, safety, and automotive aftermarket in North America. SureWerx USA Inc. is the American arm of SureWerx.
We are looking for a Financial Analyst; the role will report directly to the Director of Finance. Based out of our Elgin, Illinois head office, this role is responsible for all aspects of analysis and reporting with a heavy emphasis on data management and sales.
- Daily and monthly sales reporting and analysis.
- Manage customer and sales representative data in ERP system
- Tracking KPIs and preparing financial reports.
- Assisting with budgeting and monthly close processes.
- Understanding key business drivers.
- Developing financial projections and building financial models.
- Performing research and analysis as required.
- Ensuring compliance with financial guidelines, company policies, and relevant legal regulations.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in financial planning, analysis, and modeling.
- Ability to present financial information to a non-financial audience.
- Working knowledge of financial strategies.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Detail-oriented and able to perform in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong Excel skills with proficiency in other Microsoft Office products.
How to Apply:
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package and are committed to providing our employees with a work-life balance. If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply to this job posting. We thank all applicants for their interest in SureWerx, however, only those who qualify will be contacted.
SureWerx USA Inc. is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at SureWerx are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. SureWerx will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Job Type: Full-time