Do you have a passion for Tech?
Samsung and OSL have teamed up to operate the Samsung Experience Stores across Canada. Samsung is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere.
Who are we?
OSL is a dynamic, inclusive people-first company providing outsourced sales solutions for some of North America’s biggest Fortune 500 companies. We believe in great people doing greater things, every day. We are also the proud winner of Canada’s Best Managed Companies two years in a row.
We’re looking for passionate, driven people who are excited about working for a premium brand such as Samsung. You’ll have the opportunity to become a world-leading expert in a cutting-edge industry. How cool is that?
Here’s where you come in…
You’re a tech guru. You’re hungry to master all knowledge on the latest technology and deliver awesome customer service. Of course, you’ll be asked to meet business objectives, and be a strong ambassador the Samsung Brand. You’re passionate and want to sharpen your skills to grow along with us in a fast, fun, high-energy work environment. Good thing you’re also an outgoing personality who plays well with others…we’re all about family.
A day in the life of a Galaxy Consultant:
- Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Galaxy Consultant manages the process of troubleshooting and diagnosing product errors on behalf of customers while solutioning their needs and requirements appropriately
- Demonstrate excellence in customer service and build relationships by educating consumers on how to use Samsung products effectively
- Making customer outbound calls as required to ensure they are knowledgeable on repair processes
- Liaise with Sales Managers to train staff on all areas surrounding repairs, warranties, trade-ins and returns
- Maintain productivity standards with regards to quality service, first time resolution and customer satisfaction
- Coordinate and provide support to executing in-store demos and scheduled events, supporting HQ initiatives and directing traffic during busy periods
Good thing you have what it takes:
- Minimum 2 years of retail experience
- Maintains knowledge on new technology and recent trends; tech-savvy with strong ability to diagnose and repair electronics products
- Will embody the Samsung brand in every interaction with customers and genuinely care about their individual needs
- Must have high level of interpersonal, communication and presentation skills to work with others, motivate employees and conduct training as required
- Possesses strong coaching and leadership abilities developed in a retail organization; within the wireless or electronics sector is considered an asset
- Detail-oriented and results-focused individual with a proven ability to manage multiple priorities with a sense of urgency
- Effective decision-maker and problem-solver with strong customer service orientation
- Ability to offer excellent service while achieving operational standards
- Flexible to work beyond traditional business hours, holidays, evenings and weekend periods, based on retail business needs as they arise
What’s in it for You?
- Competitive salary; we will identify and reward commitment to excellence in service and sales
- Exciting incentive programs
- Comprehensive health and dental plans
- Discounts on the newest wireless technology
- Great employee referral program
- Ongoing continuous training (online and in classroom) to support your personal and professional development
- Local, regional, and national career growth opportunities
Sounds like a good fit? Let’s talk.
KOHO has exclusively partnership with OSL to offer Instant Pay to OSL Canadian employees. They offer Instant Pay a free, on-demand pay solution. Instead of waiting for a paycheque every two weeks, you could cash out up to 50% of your daily pay, the next working day. In addition to Instant Pay KOHO is also a no-fee spending and savings account. They offer a mobile app, an everyday spending account, and a reloadable prepaid Visa card that helps you budget, save, and spend like a pro. You’d receive a link for an optional signup as part of our onboarding with OSL.
KOHO a établi un partenariat exclusif avec OSL pour offrir la rémunération instantanée aux employés canadiens d’OSL. Ils offrent à Instant Pay une solution de paiement gratuite à la demande. Au lieu d’attendre un chèque de paie toutes les deux semaines, vous pourriez encaisser jusqu’à 50% de votre salaire quotidien, le jour ouvrable suivant. En plus de la paie instantanée KOHO est également un compte de dépenses et d’épargne sans frais. Ils offrent une application mobile, un compte de dépenses quotidiennes et une carte Visa prépayée rechargeable qui vous aide à budgéter, économiser et dépenser comme un pro. Vous recevrez un lien pour une inscription facultative dans le cadre de notre intégration avec OSL.