If you are a Strategic Account Executive Professional with SaaS experience, looking for an opportunity to grow, Emerson has an exciting opportunity for you! Based in our CALGARY, AB location, you willbe a customer champion responsible for promoting the Zedi Cloud SCADA Solutions (ZCSS) suite of products and services and managing the growth of the account portfolio in your assigned region, location, or accounts.
AS A STRATEGIC ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE, YOU WILL:
- Manage the entire SaaS sales process from lead generation, prospecting, initial outreach, to a solution and quote/proposal development with internal teams, through contract negotiation and closing the sale.
- Forecast and track account metrics such as funnel, KPIs, and account and territory planning/management in a Salesforce CRM environment
- Demonstrate superior communication and presentation skills to engage clients in regularly scheduled Technology and Account reviews as well as deliver Executive level presentations.
- Exercise diplomacy and grace assertively manage multiple internal stakeholders who contribute to the success of the sales process. Including, but not limited to Inside Sales, Technical Sales, Solutions Engineering, Product Management, Customer Experience.
- Participate in the development of strategic account relationships by positioning your role into a trusted advisor relationship with accounts, channels, customer stakeholders, and executive sponsors.
- Maintain a working knowledge of products and services, product architecture, development tools, and common customer operating environments.
- Accountable for quota-carrying of direct B2B and Zedi Cloud SCADA Solutions (ZCSS) SaaS products and services in new and assigned accounts.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You serve as a strategic partner to build, grow, and maintain profitable and long-lasting relationships with key accounts.
- You negotiate skillfully and create minimal noise when working toward an agreed-upon solution.
- You pursue everything with energy, drive, and the need to finish.
- You have a sophisticated style seen as being direct and truthful.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- A post-secondary degree is strongly preferred
- 2+ years of Sales experience in Oil & Gas
- 2+ years of Sales experience in Software as a Service
- Knowledge and experience with Salesforce is an asset
PREFERRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Knowledge of upstream oil & gas companies, products, and/or services. and success in selling innovative technology in the Energy industry.
- Broad knowledge of business issues and processes such as strategic planning, business development, and marketing strategies. Formal sales training is an asset.
- Must possess initiative and drive with natural leadership skills and the ability to communicate our commitment to excellence.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills, including conflict resolution.
- Strong ability to influence and deal effectively with people at all levels of an organization.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Our Commitment to Our People
We invest in our employees to ensure they have the marketplace knowledge, skills, and competencies to compete and lead in a global economy. Our training programs focus on end-to-end development from onboarding through senior leadership.
Flexible and competitive benefits plans offer you the right options to meet your individual/family needs: extended health & dental benefits, Heath Care Spending Account, life insurance coverage, registered pension plan/registered retirement savings plans. We provide employees flexible time off plans including paid parental leave (maternal and paternal), vacation, and holiday leave.
Our success is measured by the positive impact we make on people, our communities, and the world in which we live. Learn more about us!.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers. This philosophy is fundamental to living our company’s values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place.
Diversity and Inclusion at Emerson is about welcoming, respecting, and valuing the differences each employee possesses. Inclusion is creating a real sense of engagement, belonging, and connection for all employees. Learn more about our Culture & Values and Diversity & Inclusion at Emerson.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Emerson is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply including women, Aboriginal Peoples, members of visible minorities, and persons with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available at all stages of recruitment, selection, and employment.
If you have an accommodation need, please contact Human Resources or [email protected] to make appropriate arrangements.