A recipient of 7 major industry awards in 2020 alone (including Inc 5000, Deloitte Technology Fast 500, the HousingWire Tech 100, and a TAG Top 10 Most Innovative Company), GROUNDFLOOR is creating a new category of individual real estate investments - accessible to everyone.
We are currently seeking a Demand Generation Manager to support our growing Sales team. The role will be vital for driving revenue and profitability by generating and converting, quality borrower leads through flawless execution against key segments and overall business objectives. This position will report directly to the Director of Originations.
GROUNDFLOOR is a remote-friendly, hyper-growth, wealthtech company based out of Atlanta. We value vulnerable high-quality/low-ego collaboration. If that sounds good to you, join us!
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
- Develop and implement multifaceted lead generation and nurturing campaigns with unique content/data specific to individual prospects to efficiently build the sales pipeline
- Identify, source, negotiate and manage all external target lists
- Measure and report on all B2B marketing efforts, including list generation/quality; messaging, design, and creative testing; and LTV by target segments
- Help set SLAs and KPIs for the team and provide insights that improve efficiencies and optimize both inbound and outbound demand gen efforts
- Work with the Director of Brand & Marketing Communication and the Head of Creative to develop relevant sales collateral and other sales materials
- Work with the VP of Customer Success and the Director of Brand & Marketing to effectively manage relevant automation tools, processes, and CRM integrations
- Participate in our overall sales and marketing go-to-market strategy
- Contribute to a fun and inspiring work environment
THIS JOB MIGHT BE FOR YOU IF:
- You enjoy developing compelling sales presentations and content
- Have excellent analytical skills with the ability to think strategically as well as implement tactically
- Have exceptional time management, prioritization, and multitasking skills; ability to quickly adapt and react to changing circumstances and demands with high attention to detail
- Are highly motivated and thrive in a fast-paced team environment
YOUR EXPERIENCE + A FEW NICE TO HAVES:
- 3+ years successful track record of supporting sales to meet or exceed pipeline and closing targets with a service-oriented mindset
- Sales shows, event marketing, and grassroots marketing experience required
- Solid working knowledge of Salesforce required
- Experience with email and marketing automation tools, sales enablement tools, Google Analytics, and landing page optimization is a plus
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop or other design software is a plus
- Knowledge of residential Real Estate and/or Hard Money Lending is a plus
- BA or BS degree (MBA in marketing or related business degree preferred)
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental, and vision benefits, potential equity for strong candidates, and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
GROUNDFLOOR is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Since its launch in 2013, participants in GROUNDFLOOR’s real estate loans have earned annualized returns averaging 10 to 12 percent in a 6 to 12-month timeframe. No prior real estate knowledge is needed, and the $10 minimum is intentionally a low barrier to entry to give everyone the ability to build wealth in real estate. To date, GROUNDFLOOR remains the only platform offering direct participation in individual real estate investments to all on a broad scale, regardless of income or net worth.
The company is headquartered in Atlanta and has raised more than $30 million in capital from a variety of sources, including venture capital and online public equity offerings. As of its most recent round of financing, the company has over 6,400 public shareholders and is 30 percent customer-owned.
Job Type: Full-time