About Lighthouse Life
Lighthouse Life Solutions, LLC (Lighthouse Life) is an early-stage financial services startup that is engaged in the business of life settlements. Lighthouse Life purchases life insurance policies from seniors who no longer need, or can no longer afford their policy, and are likely to surrender it or let it lapse for little or no value from the insurance company. We are extremely proud of and passionate about the work we do to provide seniors and their families significant financial resources in retirement.
Our culture encourages innovation and idea sharing throughout the organization. We practice what we preach in promoting a healthy work-life balance and offer flexibility in an open and fun environment. That said, we are driven to exceed expectations and want to share our days with those who raise their hands, step forward and work hard.
Our compensation package is highly competitive for the position and includes comprehensive benefits as well as a flexible and generous PTO policy.
Lighthouse Life is a remote-first company. This role can be located anywhere within the U.S. with occasional travel to our offices for meetings or other team events. Lighthouse Life’s offices are in Conshohocken, Pennsylvania, less than 10 miles outside of the city of Philadelphia, and steps from the regional commuter train line.
Who are you?
Do you tinker? Do you have a compulsion to learn new things, break them, fix them, then push them to production? After the changes are in prod, do you work with the business owner to make the UX even better with the next sprint? Do you know what an MVP is? Are you answering “yes” and getting excited?
Then you might be a great fit here.
Do you ask dumb questions when you gather requirements to make sure you REALLY understand the request? Can you write SQL? (SoQL works too. Apex would be [chef’s kiss].) Have you used another coder’s work, and do you always comment credit to that coder? Do you like Java? Who does, but you use it anyways? How about RegEx? Can you post or get? Do you play around with ‘R’ but haven’t been able to really use it yet?
Then you might be one of us – and we want to talk to you!
What you’ll be doing
- Taking Requirements from business owners and SMEs
- Implementing those requirements because you know how to do it, and/or working with external resources to make it happen, agilely (agile-y? You know what we mean)
- Creating some fantastic interactive dashboards from the data models you’ve built from scratch, with elegant ETLs, all of which you’ve documented in the data dictionary you own
- Connecting disparate data sources using your proven database architecting skills
- Getting, Posting, R’ing, modelling, scheming, learning, documenting, failing, succeeding, growing
- Scrumming your projects and keeping them up to date using whichever tool you are most comfortable with (Slack, Asana, Microsoft, etc)
- Working in Salesforce, DocuSign, M365, Zoom, as well as a number of other SaaS tools you’ll help us implement or improve, and recommend because you have had success with them in the past
- Putting together training documents and helping the business owners use the tools you’ve implemented
- 3+ years leveraging Salesforce. You don’t need a certification, but you want one
- Ideally, you’ve worked in or around Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and maybe Finance for 5+ years as a Sales Operations, Business, or Systems Analyst
- While working with those areas you have 3+ years’ experience creating reports and dashboards in Salesforce including their Tableau CRM, or you have created reports and data models in other cloud-based Business Intelligence tools
- 2 + years of process mapping skills and the ability to document requirements, bonus points if a swim lane has 2 meanings to you, double bonus points for knowing how to use an Ishkawa
- Startup experience isn’t necessary, but you have worked in a lean, fast-paced organization
- Implemented 3rd party SaaS solutions into Salesforce
- More than a years’ experience with connecting to APIs
- What job description doesn’t ask you to have excellent communication skills
- 3+ years' experience managing multiple business systems including implementation
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
Work Location: Multiple Locations