Our company is looking for a B2B Telecommunications Sales Representative to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include setting appointments between clients and engineers, shopping options for clients, sales presentations, coordinating product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, knowledge of Business Telecom Products like Phone Systems, Cloud Computing, Internet Access, Wide Area Networks, and also superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage.
Telecom Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Generating leads through your networks as well as our lead systems.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping clients navigate pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company portfolio of products.
- Obtaining Client Requirements and submitting for proposals
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
Telecom Sales Representative Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, computer science or related field.
- Experience in Telecom and/or IT Services B2B Sales
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location