Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth & Investment Management, or WIM, is one of the United States’ leading providers of financial and investment services. WIM provides a full range of personalized wealth management, investment, and retirement products and services to meet clients’ unique needs and help them achieve financial goals. Our mission is to help clients pursue their financial goals with confidence. We accomplish this by:
o Building enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful, and objective advice
o Developing individualized plans for clients to help meet their financial objectives
o Helping clients build, manage, preserve, and transition their financial resources and wealth
WIM serves clients through the following businesses:
o Wells Fargo Private Bank serves high-net-worth individuals and families.
o Abbot Downing serves ultra-high-net-worth individuals and families.
o Wells Fargo Advisors provides investment advice and guidance to clients through more than 13,200 full-service financial advisors and referrals from more than 5,450 licensed bankers.
o Wells Fargo Asset Management brings together a strategic balance of investment capabilities to serve the investment needs of institutions, financial advisors, and individuals worldwide.
Through Wells Fargo Private Bank and Abbot Downing, WIM is also a leading provider of trust, investment, and fiduciary services, including personal trust services and a number of specialized wealth services designed to meet the diverse needs of high-net-worth clients.
Overall responsibilities include leading the bank branch investment activities, including the revenue growth of Wells Fargo Advisors, through a full balance sheet focus, to include partnering with Consumer Banking. Leads, manages, and coaches the Financial Advisors (FAs) operating in a bank branch and works closely with Consumer Banking partners. Contributes to the overall growth of the $250k-$5m segment of business and partner with others in the growth of the digital and HNW segments. Responsible for the supervision of the brokerage business and active participation in the Consumer Banking partnership. Partners closely with Affluent Sales Leader to be supportive of all affluent initiatives, including, segmentation, customer connections strategy, and portfolio premier by Wells Fargo. Coaches FAs to be supportive of the branch bank assigned, including, customer connections meetings, huddles, mentoring and coaching of licensed bankers, referrals back to the bank. Supports and attends regional affluent meetings. Support the affluent segment by staffing each affluent branch with a dedicated Financial Advisor. Builds collaborative consumer bank partnerships with Consumer Banking leadership. WFAAM works closely with other Wells Fargo management teams, such as the Wealth Management, Business Banking, and Mortgage and others to build trust, sales leadership and develop partnerships that grow results across Wells Fargo. WFAAM also furthers WIM strategic growth through High Net Worth opportunities and Digital offering. Actively coaches, retains, and recruits branch based Financial Advisors, Financial Advisors in Training (FAIT), Associate Financial Advisors (AFA), and FRA s. WFAAM will be responsible for regulatory supervision of Financial Advisors and Licensed Bankers. WFAAM manages the business to policy and procedure compliance, including brokerage policy, Consumer Banking policy, and Wells Fargo policy.
As an Employee Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically, you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your employees feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented employees, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing employees, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks..
5+ years of financial services experience
- 5+ years of leadership experience
- Successfully completed FINRA Series 7, 9/10, and 63 exams to qualify for immediate registration (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
Ability to develop and execute business strategies tied to a common vision, which maximizes revenue and profitability
- Ability to build successful relationships and influence across organizations at multiple levels, while driving results
- Strong collaboration and partnering skills
- Leadership skills including the ability to work effectively in a matrix environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
For specific FINRA qualification exams obtained after 9/30/2018, the Securities Industry Essentials (SIE) exam co-requisite may also be required
- Designated insurance license requirements must be completed within a 90 or 180-day time period contingent upon number of license(s) needed if not immediately available to transfer upon hire. Compliance with state law requirements is required.
- Obtaining and/or maintaining appropriate Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) license(s) is required for ongoing employment in this position. In addition state registration, specific product licenses or SAFE licensing may apply. Additional requirements include meeting enhanced financial fitness and criminal background standards. Wells Fargo will initiate the FINRA review process at the time of offer acceptance.
- Registration for FINRA Series 66 (or 63 and 65) must be completed within a 90 or 180-day time period contingent upon number of license(s) needed if not immediately available to transfer upon hire. FINRA recognized equivalents will be accepted. This will be communicated at time of offer acceptance.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
SD-Sioux Falls: 101 N Phillips Ave - Sioux Falls, SD
SD-Sioux Falls: 6320 S Western Avenue - Sioux Falls, SD