AT&T Wireless Retail Sales Manager
Compensation: $42,000 - $75,000 annually (base + commission)
Why Join Spearhead Mobility?
Learn more, earn more! Join a growing company with start-up enthusiasm. Help us upend the wireless retail market as an exclusive AT&T partner.
Teamwork, trust, service, mentorship, and empowerment — these are the qualities engrained in our family culture we’re inviting you to join. Work with people who love their job, want to make a difference to others, and see unlimited opportunities in individual and team success!
What is your role?
As a Sales Manager you will own the overall experience, providing wireless and entertainment solutions to our in-store and at-home guests. You will drive sales, lead team members, and maintain an awe-spiring store environment that will make any store manager jealous!
You will mentor and grow your team, provide others with advancement opportunities, and be rewarded with a competitive base salary, store bonuses, and a fun work environment!
As a Sales Manager, you will receive:
- Competitive compensation
- Performance based cash bonuses
- Annual Sales Trip
- 57% discounts on AT&T plans up to 5 lines
- Professional development & opportunities for career advancement
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Paid Time-Off
- Health Savings Account (Employer contributions)
- Life insurance
- Long-Term Disability (LTD) Insurance
- Start-up / Family culture
- Employee Assistance Program (counseling on health and wellness, work life balance, and concierge services)
- Corporate discounts (concert & sporting event tickets, restaurants, hotels, gyms, childcare, rental cars, and more!)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create an enthusiastic and high-performance sales team with a culture of fun, empowerment, excitement, and growth!
- Identify ways to increase sales and motivate the sales team to meet monthly sales goals.
- Clearly communicate and explain the incentives, compensation plan, and sales targets to the team.
- Lead all operations of AT&T sales & services for both in-store and at-home guests.
- Cultivate an outstanding guest experience — provide guests with professional wisdom and advocate for the most appropriate products and AT&T solutions to meet their needs.
- Create a professional and friendly atmosphere for all guests in-store, on the phone, and out in the field.
- Develop and maintain business relationships within the community.
- Lead marketing efforts to solicit and promote new business inside and outside of the retail store.
- Merchandize & maintain product inventory and cash management operations while maintaining a world-class retail environment.
- Hire, train, and motivate a team that will surpass all other teams in sales and guest experience!
- Demonstrate integrity and respect when interacting with guests and co-workers.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose wireless products through service & repair procedures.
- Associates or bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1- 3 years in a leadership sales role
- 2+ years preferred in a wireless retail sales role
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and effective problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational, time management, and leadership skills
- Professional, energetic, motivated, and positive attitude
- Intermediate math, internet, and technology skills
- Previous experience in sales, hospitality, restaurant, or service industry preferred
- Availability of flexible scheduling to include days, evenings, and weekends
- Good driving record & reliable transportation.
- Excellent references; must pass a background check
- This position involves sitting, standing, walking, reaching, bending and light to moderate lifting
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $42,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)