We are hiring nationally!
Established distributors and sales reps you have found your home!
Cutting edge technology-based medical company with exclusive distribution rights to numerous products is building a specialized national team.
Our well-established Company is on the hunt for the best of the best. We specialize in a best-in-class office-based wound care treatment program. We have a strong track record of generating long-term sales due to our industry best products, customer service, and technology-based solutions.
If you have the experience and acumen necessary to drive success in the in-office wound care space, we would like to hear from you. We have a solid track record of converting distributors’ existing account portfolios to our technology platform and best in class skin substitutes in order to improve efficiencies and client ROI.
Your success is our success. We aspire to be the best at what we do and believe in compensating our sales team accordingly. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Bachelor's Degree in healthcare or related field.
- A minimum of 5-years of experience in wound care.
- Must have established book of business in wound care clinics (i.e.: private practice, home visits, nursing homes, etc.)
- Must complete Company training and follow corporate guidelines.
- The right candidate will have a can-do attitude and will exemplify Company integrity and compassion for patients.
If you feel like you are a great fit for this career opportunity, please don’t hesitate to reach out!
Please provide your resume and an explanation of your current book of office-based wound care clients. We welcome any additional information as to why you feel like you would be a good fit for this important sales position.
We are looking to move quickly, so please expect a timely response to your inquiry. Qualified candidates will move on to a phone interview, followed by an in-person meeting.
- Wound care sales to physicians in clinic setting (non-facility)
- Bachelor's Degree
- Existing portfolio of physicians who treat wounds in-office
- Knowledge of skin substitute market
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $250,000.00 - $750,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- wound care: 5 years (Preferred)
- On the road