At A Glance:
Full-time junior and midlevel sales roles in the communications and entertainment technology space handling customer service and business-specific product sales for Small and Midsized Business (SMB) customers.
Call Center Sales Representative – SMB: A digitally savvy communicator, organized and results-driven, who thrives in a competitive environment. An effective and composed professional comfortable in a busy office environment.
Benefits include paid training and time off, comprehensive health packages, retirement savings, free Spectrum services and more. Advancement potential and additional commission bonuses.
What is the Inside Sales Representative – SMB role?
As an SMB Sales Representative, your way with words creates a positive customer experience to help generate sales. You’ll learn how to field customer inquiries and effectively promote Spectrum’s wide variety of business-specific products and services to customers all over the country from one of our comfortable modern call centers. Transition seamlessly between engaging your customers in conversation and operating billing and requisition programs. Build sales proposals, laying out the best plans for your business customers and providing customized support to meet their company’s needs. The Representative’s purpose is clear: We want our customers to get the best value for their investment in us, and you can help them do just that. And with commission bonuses awarded for qualifying sales, you can boost your earnings to six figures here.
It’s all about learning and growing
This may be a new road for you, but the journey is all mapped out. With plenty of dedicated peer and mentor support, our fully paid training programs shape new Representatives into quick-thinking authorities who understand the complexities of business telecom. You’ll learn how to create customized business-centric solutions to improve your customers’ professional experience. We can bring you up to speed on Spectrum’s full line of offerings – and our competitors’ products – in about a month, including telephone, data, wireless, and video. As products are updated, so are you. Soon you’ll be expertly navigating the billing system, submitting new agreements, and streamlining the customer signup process.
With a deliberate path to success
We know that the best people to lead are those who have been down the same road before. Most of our supervisors started as Representatives themselves, proving that career advancement is a very real and achievable goal. Peer-to-peer mentoring and regular coaching sessions ensure you feel supported and have everything you need to succeed. Get started at a Fortune 100 company and see how far you can go.
The benefits are clear
In addition to the core benefits — industry-leading retirement savings plans, comprehensive health care, paid training and time off — we offer free Spectrum products and services, education assistance, child care discounts, and a selection of other programs to help support you and your family.
What’s required to get started?
Minimum requirements for the Call Center Sales Representative – SMB are:
- Requires two or more years of sales experience, preferably selling Voice, Data, and Video solutions in the small and midsized business market
- Experienced high performing sales professional with a proven track record of results over an extended period
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to read, write, and speak the English language fluently in order to communicate with customers and colleagues in a clear, straightforward and professional manner
- Strong working knowledge of cable communications products and services to include video (TV), data (internet) and voice (telephone)
- Ability to use computer and appropriate software applications, including billing and other role-related tools
- Excellent skill in adaptability, high impact communication, multi-tasking, reasoning, and tolerance for a structured work environment.
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
High School Diploma or equivalent
Related Work Experience
Call center sales experience, 2 years preferred
Job Code : SIB130
For more information on Spectrum’s benefits, please click here.