You can learn more about the founding of our company here. Just as the field of machine learning continues to advance, so do we. And it is the passion of our people and dedication to our craft that continues to drive our dramatic growth.
We are inspired every day by the opportunity to pioneer a new industry, and welcome those who want to join us.
We’re looking for a Manager, Solutions Consulting to lead and scale our high-performing, solution-oriented team through the next stages of its growth. In this role, you will drive the Enterprise SC team towards quarterly objectives while working closely with your peers in Sales, Partnerships, Product, Engineering and Customer Success.
Ada’s Enterprise Solutions Consultants provide technical and subject matter expertise to some of the world’s largest and most innovative companies. They collaborate with our Enterprise Sales team to develop a deep understanding of our clients’ business needs, and craft automation-first strategies to be adopted by their entire organization. As the team’s leader, you will support SCs on their most important opportunities, develop insights and formulate strategies to ensure successful Ada deployment and adoption.
- 2+ years of pre-sales engineering, and/or strategy / management / technology consulting management experience, preferably with employees in distributed locations.
- 3+ years of influential success as a Solutions Consultant (or equivalent).
- Excellent communicator and storyteller with a proven track record of helping customers and meet their business objectives. Both as an individual contributor and leader.
- Experience working and collaborating with Engineering and Product teams, to provide ongoing feedback on how our product is being used and how it can be improved.
- A success story of shaping the practice of Solution Consulting / Engineering at a previous organization.
- Hire, on-board, train, mentor and develop new Solutions Consultants.
- Coach SCs in leading discovery sessions with customer support and marketing teams, to uncover requirements and challenges and identify opportunities in their businesses.
- Consult on delivering concise, compelling, value-based presentations (product demos, technical assessments, etc.) to all levels of an organization, including C-suite (e.g. CTO, COO, CMO).
- Mentor your team on building custom product demonstrations that integrate into the client’s pre-existing tech stack, and capture the long-term value of Ada’s Automation-First strategy.
- Support the Sales and Partnerships teams in meeting quarterly revenue goals, while working as a part of the extended team on our largest, most strategic opportunities.
- Provide technology leadership and strategic inputs into building new capabilities, technical readiness, and offers based on emerging technologies and market trends.
- Become a key point of contact for Product and Engineering to prioritize feature requests and collaborate with them to develop larger platform strategies.
Ada is a rapidly growing digital first company in a thriving AI ecosystem. We optimize our communication, collaboration and generally, the way we work for the digital world instead of in-person. With flexible working hours, together we'll determine a schedule that fits your style and the requirements of your role.
Ada is an equal opportunity employer. In fact, diversity is what drives our success – it’s at the core of how we hire, communicate, and work. Like our Platform, we are inclusive to all, and combine our diverse backgrounds, skill sets and thinking to build the best experiences for our clients and their customers.