Account Executive - Field Sales, Columbus, OH
Targeted compensation: $55,000 - $65,000 (base + uncapped sales commission for all in target year one)
Salary commensurate with skill set and experience
Who we are:
2-10 Home Buyers Warranty, the leader in the Home Warranty industry, is seeking an energetic Field Sales Executive that will drive the registration and enrollment of homes by Real Estate professionals in the Columbus, OH territory. If you have loads of drive, are well connected within the local real-estate industry and are anything but ordinary, this is the opportunity for you!
Please watch our 2 minute video to see what it's like to join our team! https://www.2-10.com/careers-welcome/
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Execute daily sales calls, present at sales meetings and attend networking events to established or prospective clients.
- Analyze product needs of clients and create solutions to meet or exceed their needs.
- Collaborate with sales managers to develop an annual business plan, forecasts as needed, and strategies based on local, territory, state regulatory and competitive conditions.
- Cultivate, maintain and increase sales volume within assigned territory by promoting and selling company products and service.
- Develop new and innovative product offerings in collaboration with sales and product manager.
- Support clients with service needs, as necessary, such as assistance in resolving discrepancies, and/or resolving warranty disputes in coordination with sales support.
- Offer exceptional customer service to our clients by providing first class sales and service.
- Deliver training (one on one and/or group presentations) to realtors, brokers, industry associations (e.g. board, escrow, title, WCR, and other industry or civic groups or events), and others regarding our warranty and other products/services offered by the company.
- Create brand awareness and show value for the warranty product.
- Utilize the company’s CRM tool (Salesforce) to conduct, document and manage all business activities
- Mandatory travel within an assigned territory daily is required and occasional long distance travel may be required for training and corporate meetings.
- Other job duties may be assigned as needed.
The qualified candidate will have at least a Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university (preferred) and 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience (years of work experience will be considered in lieu of degree). Proficient computer skills, customer service skills and excellent negotiation skills are required. You will be a road warrior and your vehicle will be your office, so reliable transportation is a must.
We offer a competitive salary and a full benefits package.
Benefits are an integral part of the overall compensation package provided by 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty and a key tool in recruiting and retaining great employees. It is our objective to offer comprehensive coverage that meets our employees’ needs.
2-10 Home Buyers Warranty offers the following benefits:
Medical insurance, Health savings account, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Flexible spending accounts, Basic life and AD&D insurance, Supplemental life and AD&D insurance, Disability insurance, Additional Colonial insurance, Employee assistance program, Paid time off, 401K matching, Paid maternity leave.
2-10 Home Buyers Warranty is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All POSITIONS REQUIRE A PRE-EMPLOYMENT CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK