No international applications please
Who we are and what we do
Mappedin powers search and discovery indoors. Our software platform provides industry leading tools for property owners and operators to manage their dynamic indoor information and build digital wayfinding experiences into their customer-facing applications.
Founded in 2011, Mappedin is headquartered in Waterloo, Canada. We work with clients in all industries around the world to help manage over 600M square feet of indoor space. In the last year, the Mappedin platform served over 140 million directions to people navigating the indoors.
Who you are and what you’ll do
No sales experience? No problem. You are ambitious, creative and humble. You have a passion for learning new things, and can learn them quickly. You will have the opportunity to make a considerable impact on Mappedin by filling the top of the sales funnel with qualified leads.
As part of the Sales team and reporting to the Director, Growth, you will leverage our history of impact and success with different verticals to qualify leads and help move them through the sales funnel from awareness to action:
- Generate new business by identifying key stakeholders in prospective accounts in targeted territory and account plans
- Plan and execute campaigns to generate leads
- Showcase the benefits of the Mappedin product suite to prospective accounts through effective product demos and presentations
- Collaborate with sales team on larger accounts and oversee a seamless handoff when necessary
- Provide ongoing feedback from customer requirements and competitive offers to improve sales process, marketing approach, and product roadmap
- Provide accurate bi-weekly pipeline reporting and forecasting using our CRM tool
The ideal candidate likely has experience in one or more of the following areas as well:
- Selling IT or SaaS solutions
What are some challenges?
As a small team at a company with a broad portfolio of products, you will be asked to become familiar with a wide range of products and their respective target markets.
One of our values is playing for the team so you may need to sometimes put aside personal objectives in order to help meet more urgent company objectives, but others will do the same for you.
Behind the scenes
Our tool set currently includes Hubspot, Slack, PandaDoc, and G Suite, but we are firm supporters of supplying whatever tools are necessary for you to reach your full potential.
There’s a lot of trust here at Mappedin. We offer a flexible working environment, have a generous vacation policy, and we all work together to help you produce your best work. We stay curious, challenge opinions, take risks, and learn from mistakes. We’re competitive and we like to win together.