The Senior Business Manager is responsible for implementing, improving, supporting and leading the processes, strategies, and tools for the assigned business or functional area. Position will provide input and expertise for key technical functions by utilizing knowledge of the business, industry and technology.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Define, design and implement processes into the organization and facilitate change through consulting and collaboration.
- Typically provides support in one or more of the following areas: Internal Processes including creation and management of policies/standards/processes, process improvement and transformation, tool deployment, and Agile methodology; Financial Oversight including financial modeling and analysis, business case preparation and review; Compliance/Assurance including audit and compliance review and management, process and quality reviews and audits, vendor management, vendor relations, disaster recovery and business continuity; Analysis/Reporting including metrics, scorecards, performance analysis and gap identification; Planning including infrastructure program coordination, roadmap management, strategic and tactical planning; Resource Management including Front Door, workflow and work entry management, project estimations; Communication including creation of leadership presentation material, event planning, and oversight of corporate wide projects such as training, United Way, etc.
- Quality Management including oversight of complete lifecycle of IT troubles and defects, problem resolution activities and all recovery activities.
- May work across multiple internal and/or external organizations.
- Senior level technical expertise, typically requires 5-8 years experience
- Must have a thorough knowledge of the organization (processes, procedures, tools, applications, systems, etc.) coupled with a strong business background in order to fully support the organization
- Experience managing multiple technical projects, creating presentations and communicating with all levels of leadership
- Bachelors of Science in Information Systems Technology, Computer Science or Engineering preferred; or Business Analyst nanodegree
Ready to join our team? Apply today!