Job LocationUSA, Phoenix, AZ USA, Louisville, KY
Job Posting TitleSales Operations Analyst – Builder Channel
The ChallengeThe Sales Operations Analyst - Builder Channel, will assist the field Area Sales Managers in all aspects involving pre and post-sales activities. This will require the candidate to work with several cross-functional organizations and customers.
What you will Do
- Work with Sales team on the order-ship-bill process that will assist in customer solutions.
- Work with cross functional teams to resolve order and delivery issues and exceed customer expectations.
- Assist field Area Sales Managers on any pre and post project requirements to handle request for proposals which will include project closeout documents.
- Manage orders, availability issues, delivery requirements for customer orders, assisting as needed.
- Manage new product introduction document.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you need to Succeed
- Minimum 3 years experience in sales role or sales operational function.
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a self-directed environment
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Bachelor degree or equivalent business experience
- Travel required
- Familiarity with the building industry
- Strong organizational, time management and problem solving skills; ability to multi-task
- Possess excellent communication, organization and presentation skills
- Proven quick learner with an eagerness to dig into new tools and new processes.
- Ability to be flexible with schedule to accommodate time zone differences in customer territories
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Be a self-starter and motivated to go above and beyond for each customer
- Desire to be geographically mobile for consideration of future field-based sales positions preferred
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.