Consultants will synthesize overall strategy by analyzing a wide variety of solutions, selecting the most relevant tools/techniques to meet specific client requirements such as business case, pricing, or complex financial analysis, and interpreting and reporting on outputs. You will participate in setting engagement objectives and scope; develop work plans for components of engagements, coordinate activities between work streams and identify changes in scope. Consultants will also design deliverable content to precisely reflect the engagement contract and client needs and strive to improve deliverable quality through verification and validation of results.
Deloitte's Strategy practice brings together several key capabilities to architect integrated programs that transform our clients' businesses, including Strategic Growth Transformation, Transformation Strategy & Design, Technology Strategy & Business Transformation, and AI & Data Strategy.
Strategy professionals will serve as trusted advisors to our clients, working with them to make clear data-driven choices about where to play and how to win, in order to drive growth and enterprise value.
Strategy Consultants will help our clients to:
- Identify strategies for growth and value creation, leveraging methods and tools like the Strategic Choice Cascade
- Develop the appropriate business models, operating models, and capabilities to support their strategic vision
- Maximize the ROI on technology investments and leverage technology and Cloud trends to architect future business strategies
- 2+ years of prior experience in a research or business analyst role
- Undergraduate degree with a record of outstanding academic achievement
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Ability to build Excel-based financial and operating models
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- A passion for learning, professional growth and knowledge sharing
- A desire to be part of an entrepreneurial, fast-paced and fun team environment
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Undergraduate major in in economics, engineering, finance or accounting or an advanced degree in business (e.g., MBA) from a top tier program
- Ability to define trends across industries and articulate their impact to clients' business and strategic choices
- Knowledge of or experience in broader G&A functions (i.e. HR, IT, Finance, Procurement, Commercial Operations)
- Exposure to customer journey maps - must be able to understand customer journeys, consumer behavior, including engagement with digital channel
- Basic understanding of the core digital technologies that underpin world class customer experiences (e.g. CRM, E-Commerce, Content Management)
- Experience and comfort in using analytical methods to create project analysis and recommendation support
- Experience in customer journey mapping, primary customer research, solution design, roadmap development, business case development