Customer Service Representative
Department: Wabash Valley
Essential Job Results:
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Enter orders and distribute order acknowledgments
- Create proforma invoices for international customers as needed
- Research and resolve invoicing issues, shipping issues (shortages), and any other customer issues as needed on a daily basis
- Assist customers with part numbers and pricing
- Assist with planning and coordination of sales related events to include sales meeting, training sessions, etc.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- High school diploma
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Strong working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different personalities
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- 5 years customer service experience
The above description is intended to describe the duties of an employee in general terms and does not necessarily describe all duties.
No phone inquiries please.
PlayPower offers a competitive benefits package including, but not limited to, paid time off, health insurance and 401(K) for full-time positions. Qualified candidates only. Please apply through our website at www.playpower.com and click on careers. Although we appreciate all interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Reference checks and pre-employment drug testing will be conducted.
PlayPower is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other trait protected by law.