Pre-Owned Automotive Sales Consultant
Family owned and operated for 95 years, we offer a flexible schedule Monday-Saturday (Five-day work week), paid training, vehicle demonstrator program, respectful work environment, no mandatory bell to bells, a highly rated work/life balance and an opportunity to work with an organization voted among the “Top 100 Places to Work” in the DFW area! In addition, we offer Company paid life insurance, Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401-K with Company match, paid vacation and Holidays, employee discounts and optional benefits such as disability and Health Saving Account (HSA).
If you are an enthusiastic self-starter with a passion for selling and you enjoy working with customers, then we want you to be part of our Sales team. The Huffines Sales Consultant is extremely knowledgeable about our vehicles and services, the industry, and our market, including vehicle selection, performance, accessories, efficiencies, safety features and functions, and financing options for both new and used vehicle inventories.
The ideal candidate for this position has or is:
- One to three years of directly related experience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Confident and outgoing personality.
- Willing to continuously prospect.
- Goal oriented.
- Outstanding communication skills in both verbal and written.
- Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
The successful Automotive Sales Representative;
- Approaches, greets, and offers assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership showroom or sales lot.
- Interviews customer to determine vehicle needs and wants and enters the customer information into the designated software system.
- Provides electronic and phone customer service and sales assistance.
- Using a product presentation, explains fully product performance, application, and benefits to prospects.
- Describes all optional equipment available for customer purchase.
- Keeps abreast of new products, features, accessories, etc., and their benefits to customers.
- Writes complete sales orders and processes paperwork following established dealership policies.
- Prepares sold vehicles for customer delivery prior to customer arrival.
- Follows up with customer purchases to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Establishes personal income goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity and devises a strategy to meet those goals.
- Maintains a prospect development system.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
In addition to background checks, Huffines performs pre-employment and random drug testing.