As a Samsung Home Entertainment Sales Consultant you will drive brand awareness, advocacy, and sales by working directly with consumers and associates, promoting Samsung Home Entertainment products. You will be responsible for all aspects of in-store support including consumer direct selling. As a Samsung Sales Consultant you will partner with retail associates to build and maintain strong relationships to meet or exceed Samsung’s expectations of product support and sales success.
What is in it for you?
- Impact consumers by delivering exceptional service and products
- Full training provided by Premium
- Bonus potential with highly competitive salary
What will you do?
- Engage and excite customers as a Samsung Home Entertainment product expert
- Conduct consumer facing activities by demonstrating key product features, assisting customers with devices in store
- Ensure customers find what they need in your store by supporting Samsung product and display compliance
- Maintain a highly visible presence in your store
How will you succeed?
- Going above and beyond what is expected to deliver results for Samsung
- Showcasing your natural energy and enthusiasm to be an effective leader in your store
- Exhibiting passion to understand and evangelize new technologies
- Focusing on accelerating sales
- Having a customer-first mentality to deliver excellent customer service
- Maintaining agility in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
What experience should you have?
- Demonstrated experience in retail sales and product demonstration for consumer electronics
- High energy customer engagement and service success
What are the details for this program?
- Program dates: August 1, 2021 – December 31, 2021
- Schedule for 18+ hours each week on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday in one retail location
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Pay: From $17.00 per hour