- Integrity- We maintain the highest standard of ethical behavior, and do the right thing for the customers and employees.
- Commitment- We strive to provide value to our customers, our employees and our company.
- Accountability- We hold ourselves to the highest standards of accountability in all our actions.
- Respect- We are always mindful to respect our customers, ourselves and each other.
- Excellence- We focus on going the extra mile to exceed expectations.
Because we CARE, Confie conducts phone and video interviews to practice social distancing to accommodate the state, local or national guidelines. If you are considered to formally video interview, please consider the following recommendations:
Interviews can be conducted using a laptop or desktop computer with a webcam, tablet or smartphone.
- Find a quiet, private, well-lit space, free from possible interruptions.
- Position yourself so that you have a neutral background that’s free from distractions.
- Test your internet connection to be sure you have a good connection.
- Remember it’s an interview, so dress appropriately.
- Place your phone on do not disturb.
The District Manager of Sales will lead the analysis, execution, and acceleration of profitable revenue generation to realize the potential of new and existing revenue streams and achieve optimal sales effectiveness.
Coaches, trains, and develops Branch Managers & Producers in all aspects of sales in a multi-location, retail environment
- Leads recruiting efforts within the region
- Sets short-term and long-range strategic revenue goals in accordance with the directive of the Vice President of Sales
- Leads the analysis, execution, and acceleration of profitable revenue growth
- Maintains effective communication with Branch Managers & sales team to execute on a unified sales strategy
- Creates a positive atmosphere across the district and increase employee engagement and morale
- Ensures adherence to company procedures, policies, & guidelines
- Measures and analyze productivity of employees within the district
- Maintains payroll costs & other expenses within company limits & goals
- Holds Branch Managers accountable for executing set plan of actions
- Teaches company policy, procedure, and culture to all employees within the district
- Must have adequate knowledge to teach sales concepts and processes to the sales team
- Connects with our clients while building and leveraging relationships
- Bilingual Spanish
- Ability to educate and advise the customer on which products best fit their needs
- Capable of managing a large client pipeline with excellent follow-up skills. Strong sense of urgency and initiative to get things done.
- Ambitious professional who is motivated by opportunity for advancement
- High school diploma or GED
- One year of customer service or sales experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills