Come work for a growing company! We are expanding and looking for an ACCOUNT SALES REP to join our team at The Zidian Group!!
About The Zidian Group
It is our mission, but more importantly our passion, to produce and distribute food products that exceed consumer quality and taste expectations as well as deliver exemplary dining experiences. In addition to our own Gia Russa brand, we also manufacture various private label products in our LEED certified food manufacturing facility, situated on our 10-acre campus. Along with our manufacturing, we also import from Italy as well as distribute to all 50 states, Canada and Mexico.
Throughout the years, we have brought consistently fresh, flavorful and healthy Italian specialties to the marketplace. We use only a few select ingredients that are pure and free of additives or preservatives while passionately upholding time-honored Italian traditions to proudly produce some of the world’s most sought after pasta sauces and Italian specialties.
Responsible to sell products carried by the Company nd provide merchandise service of item to assigned customer base and/or territory
SALES AND DISTRIBUTION RESPONSIBILITES:
- Grow profitable sales and distribution on all products
- Grow and increase sales and profits in assigned accounts
- Solicit orders, Deliver and Merchandise in select accounts.
- Manage shelf space and secondary displays
- Manage and write sales reports as required
- Efficiently execute all sales order and paperwork promptly and correctly
- Manage time wisely to maximize performance in day to day sales
- Respond promptly to management decisions
- Effectively communicate to customers and all employees of the company.
- Company vehicle is provided for business use and must be maintained for proper routine maintenance including gas, fluids, oil changes, rotating tires and anything else needed to operate vehicle safely
- High School Graduate or GED
- Ability to utilize personal computer equipment
- Licensed automobile or van driver
- Prior experience of years in retail packaged good or food sales preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Suite software
- Able to lift 50 lbs. plus(+)
- Good hand dexterity with both hands
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Able to drive an automobile and sit for long periods of time
The Zidian Group offers a competitive benefit package:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Critical Illness, Accident, Supplemental Life Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance, STD, LTD
- 401k with Company Match
- 8 paid holidays
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer