- Please note that our thredUP team is currently working remotely, however, this role will be expected to report to our Oakland location 3x per week (Monday, Wednesday and Thursday) beginning in September.
How You Will Make An Impact:
As a crucial member of the thredUP team, you will lead the Product Marketing function for our RaaS (Resale-as-a-Service) business unit. In this role, you will partner closely with the leaders of all functions in the business and operate as the bridge between the sales pipeline and the product / operations teams. Together we will build our market proposition, influence the business and product roadmap, and build collateral for our sales team to win new business.
You have experience of working in an extremely fast-paced customer-centric and fluid environment where we continuously make improvements. You are hands-on in solving business challenges and can prioritize tactical tasks alongside strategic projects.
You will have the seniority and gravitas to represent thredUP in the industry alongside senior
In This Role You'll Get To:
- Work with the RaaS team to conduct research and create content to drive sales conversions, retain existing clients, and promote RaaS’s market positioning (presentations, playbooks, case studies)
- Leverage market intelligence, internal data, and customer insights to develop GTM strategy including positioning, value proposition, messaging and competitive differentiation of both new and existing products within RaaS
- Collaborate internally with our broader team (customer success, sales, product, operations management, finance, engineering and marketing) to enhance the customer experience and position our product offering to clients while continuously mapping out opportunities for improvement
- Develop effective sales enablement materials to meet the needs of prospects and equip the sales team
- Create and monitor external-facing UI and dashboards
- Lead and influence others to make customer-centered, data-backed decisions
What We're Looking For:
- ~5 years of relevant functional experience
- BA/BS degree in a relevant discipline, or equivalent experience
- Experience in product marketing, business strategy or product strategy, ideally in a
- SaaS environment
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and conceptual thinking skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally, and in a team environment
- Ability to influence key stakeholders across the company
- Strong communication skills, able to build content, and present data and complex information for a variety of internal and external audiences to drive clarity and buy-in
- Currently running a 4-day work week experiment through year end 2021, with Fridays off
- Competitive salary (we leverage market data) + stock
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Flexible PTO (take the time you need) + 12 company holidays
- Paid Sabbatical after 3 years of full time employment
- Generous paid parental leave for new mothers and fathers
- Innovative tools: Google Workspace & your choice of a Mac or Windows based laptop
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k, life and disability insurance offered
- We live by our Core Values of Transparency, SpeakingUP, Thinking Big, Infinite Learning, Influencing Outcomes & Seeking the Truth
- Voted “50 Most Innovative Companies of 2020”
We believe diversity, inclusion and belonging is key for our team.
Please note that our thredUP team is currently working remotely, however, this role will be expected to report to our Oakland location 3x per week (Monday, Wednesday and Thursday) beginning in September.