REPORTS TO: Sr. Customer Success Team Manager
Kount, an Equifax Company, delivers digital fraud prevention and account protection for more than 9,000 leading brands and payment providers. Linked by Kount’s award-winning AI, the Identity Trust Global Network analyzes signals from 32 billion annual interactions to personalize experiences across the spectrum of trust — from ensuring frictionless experiences to blocking fraud. Quick and accurate identity trust decisions deliver safe payment, account creation, and login events while reducing digital fraud, chargebacks, false positives, and manual reviews.
Kount has an opening for a Customer Success Manager in our Boise, Idaho office.
Kount is seeking a customer-centric, energetic, and highly motivated individual to join our Customer Success Team. The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for cultivating and maintaining strong relationships within assigned accounts ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and recognition of established success criteria, leading to strong renewals and growth opportunities. The CSM works closely with customers alongside Sales, Solution Engineering, IT, and Product to ensure Kount services are delivered successfully. Acts as the customers’ trusted advisor and represents their perspective to Kount.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Build relationships with assigned customers and develop into a trusted advisor for customers
- Engage with customer stakeholders to assist with onboarding and support issues, and continually provide thought leadership with a positive, customer-centric attitude.
- Develop engagement strategies with customers to establish a professional relationship by providing operational and product expertise, customer support, and training.
- Work closely with Solution Engineering, Sales, Product, IT, and other teams to resolve technical issues, ensure an exceptional customer experience, drive continuous improvements in the business and platform and advocate for customer issues.
- Identify actionable insights to improve customer results and assist Customer Success leadership and Sales teams in identifying upsell opportunities through the knowledge of the customer’s business requirements.
- Recommend product enhancements to the product development team based on customer interaction and feedback.
- Proactively monitor risk factors such as product usage, customer satisfaction, customer health, training needs and other activities to proactively engage and support customers.
- Perform regular analysis to assist customers with optimization efforts and rule adjustments.
- Provide customers with feedback on fraud patterns and industry trends.
- Manage internal systems to maintain proactive status updates and internal activities.
- Work with customers to ensure they leverage Kount products effectively and find value in Kount services.
- Efficiently manage time to focus on essential activities to ensure customer satisfaction and account growth.
- Develop and share best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of customer success processes.
- Contribute to the creation of internal and external user documentation to ensure the delivery of successful solutions to customer problems.
- Participate in periodic, weekly on-call rotation.
- Bachelor's degree and 1-3 years of experience in a customer-facing role, such as Customer Success, Customer Support or Account Management
- Possess strong phone, written and verbal communication skills with excellent presentation skills.
- Confident, high energy, self-motivated team player
- Experience working with senior and executive level customer contacts.
- Demonstrated ability and desire to work and excel in fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated, well-organized, with a high attention to detail and ability to prioritize competing initiatives.
- Critical-thinking and problem-solving abilities; able to deal with ambiguity.
- Possesses good judgment and strong problem resolution skills.
- Works independently and without close supervision and is highly motivated with strong leadership skills.
- Must be able to work in fast paced, target driven environment and have ability to multi-task.
- Knowledge of MS Office, and a familiarity with the Internet.
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Gainsight preferred
- Must maintain strict confidentiality of all company and merchant information.
- Understanding of Portuguese or Spanish a plus
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Job performed at a desk in front of a computer.
- Requires heavy use of keyboard and mouse.
- Requires sitting for long periods of time.
- May require periodic travel to customers facilities
- Casual work environment
Learn more about our excellent compensation and benefits packages at www.kount.com. Qualified candidates should apply here.
Kount is an Equal Opportunity Employer.