Business Sales Executives at Fidelity Communications (a Cable One company) have an important role in their community by developing meaningful relationships with local businesses. As a Business Account Executive, you will match current and prospective enterprise customers with Sparklight services that best fit the needs of their businesses. You will also have the opportunity to network and meet with business leaders in your community.
Does this sound like your next career? Please apply directly on our website to be considered: https://tinyurl.com/y2jucfly
Why work with Sparklight?
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance start from date of hire (no waiting period)
- Base salary + commission
- Free Fidelity services (where available)
- 401k with company match program (100% match, up to 5% of pay)
- Cell Phone and Mileage Reimbursement Program
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal/Sick Days
- Tuition Reimbursement
What you'll be doing:
- Presenting and sells B2B telecommunication services to the assigned territory.
- Building and maintaining a healthy sales “funnel” by utilizing cold calling, referral sources, phone contacts, and other creative lead generating techniques
- Upgrading existing clients by maintaining relationships and resolving customer issues.
- Consistently achieving and exceeding monthly sales goals.
- Other duties and/or responsibilities not specifically set forth above may, however, be assigned as needed.
- We feel that your experience is most important, so we are looking for 1-2 years of sales experience; but if you're new in your career we will also take a mix of experience in addition to an Associates degree.
- A good general understanding of the telecommunications industry and strong community involvement is a plus.
- Well organized, self-motivated, professional appearance, goal-oriented with a positive attitude.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Requires a valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle, and a good driving record.
Ready to support local businesses and upgrade your career? Please apply on our website to be considered: https://tinyurl.com/y2jucfly
Cable One, Inc. is committed to keeping our associates and customers safe. Job offers are contingent upon the results of background, drug screening and reference check. Only after successfully passing these pre-hire clearances are individuals approved for hire and ready to start their successful and rewarding career.
Diversity lies in the communities we serve and among the associates who dedicate themselves to ensure our continued success. Here at NewWave, we believe it is our individual and unique talents, backgrounds and perspectives that, when combined, truly make us an unstoppable force. "stronger together" is not just a verbal cue, it is the motto that our associates live by, exemplify and embody each and every day. NewWave and all of its subsidiaries provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals of different races, colors, creeds, national origins, genders, marital and veteran statuses.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 - $27.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Multiple locations
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place