Intrinium is an organization that believes in putting people first. From our employees to clients, we believe that happy people are critical to the success, productivity, and profitability of the business. We transform our client’s technology and information security through secure architecture design and implementation, providing effective management of those solutions backed by strong client partnerships.
Since 2018, we have earned the distinction as the Best Place to Work in the Inland Northwest for the small business category and were ranked number #1 overall for the quality of the workplace. Want to be a part of the team?
Check out our Employee Reviews on Glassdoor.
The Account Manager is responsible for creating a large pipeline of business within a short period of time – and ensuring the pipeline remains healthy over a sustained period.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Own the sales cycle – from lead generation to closure and delivery
- Actively own and maintain a sales pipeline in accordance with Intrinium’s business process and principles
- Grow existing accounts through selling Managed Services (Managing cloud technologies, endpoints, Backup Disaster and Recovery technologies, etc.)
- Identify and qualify high-value sales opportunities through cold-call prospecting, networking, trade shows, and lead follow up
- Work with marketing team to qualify, nourish and close warm leads
- Work with service management and executive leadership to manage customer success
- Be the point of contact for existing customer accounts to gather feedback, identify new opportunities, and ensure customer satisfaction
- Assist customers with ensuring that their IT budgets are spent effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a fast paced, results oriented, team environment
- BS/BA in an Information Technology field, or relevant certifications and work experience
- 3-5 years of Sales experience, 2-3 years IT Services experience preferred
- A proven hunter and closer with outstanding customer referrals and exceptional skills in prospecting, qualifying, developing, and closing business
- Confident presenter with experience conducting face-to-face meetings
- Exceptionally strong work ethic, self-motivated, metric-oriented, curious, and driven with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills in order to run multiple opportunities in a sales cycle (60-90 days)
- Must have a positive attitude, be confident and desire to be the best
- Experience with MS Office products preferred
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. Intrinium is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
More to Know:
- Quarterly Bonus Potential
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 100% Employer Paid Medical & Vision for every Team Member (Benefits Overview - 2020)
- Dental, Long Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 3% company match on IRA contributions after 6 months
- 8 Weeks of Fully Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Professional Development Assistance
- Twice: Inland Northwest #1 Best Place to Work (2018, 2019 & #2 2020 but we’ll be back in 2021!)
Is this role not an exact fit? Feel free to check out the rest of our opportunities here!
**Please submit a Resume & Cover Letter along with your Salary Expectations when applying**
We consider following instructions to be pretty important, the above request is the first test!
Intrinium is an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce and preserving inclusive hiring practices. Intrinium, Inc. does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Fully Remote