National Sales Representative
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated Account Manager, located in the Northern Va area, to help us grow our regional and national markets. We are a full-service audio visual and event production company that helps our clients produce intimate to full-scale conferences, galas, and other special events across the country.
If you are an outgoing, creative, technologically savvy solution finder that enjoys driving new business, then we are interested in meeting you. Ideally, you will be a driven, business development manager with expertise in the live and virtual events industry, focusing on conferences and special events.
What you will be doing:
Maintaining and growing our client database by strengthening partnerships and offering new and innovative services to enhance their events.
Establishing new business opportunities through networking and prospecting at in-person events.
Driving revenue through new channels and acting as the customer expert for sharing market intelligence and driving new event technology integration.
Understanding your customers and creating tailored proposals and quotes that provide end-to-end customer service.
· 2 – 5 years of experience supporting corporate event sales
· Proven success in meeting and exceeding sales targets across multiple accounts
· Excellent presentation skills and experienced persuasive speaking abilities
· Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
· Agile approach to working with clients in a live event setting
· Base salary plus commission
· Paid Holidays
· Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
· Employer matched retirement account
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- Commission pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 2 years (Preferred)
- Corporate Event: 1 year (Preferred)
Willingness To Travel:
- 50% (Preferred)
- Multiple locations