- Builds sales solutions that engages the customer and drive profitability
- Directly supervises, trains, develops, and retains key holders and associates
- Celebrates and recognizes successful moments everyday
- Encourages friendly and fun internal competition complete with bragging rights
- Integrates strategic partnerships to further sales, training, and customer success initiatives
- Builds a diverse pipeline of talent for future opportunities
- 2 years of experience as a Supervisor/ Manager in Business, Military or other fields
- 2 years of sales or customer service experience
- 1 year of experience managing and reviewing operational expenses and revenue
- Associate Degree or higher in Computer Science, Business, Management or related fields
- Retail Experience
- Consumer Electronic Experience
Join our team!
While you're busy delivering on our belief of making technology work for our customers, we're working to ensure you are rewarded for your passion, energy and commitment. Our pay for performance philosophy rewards results and offers you opportunities to grow in your career and increase your earning potential.
Ready? Let's do this!
If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of our customers and employees, click on the apply button below. The application will take about 15 minutes to complete and if you meet the requirements, you can expect to hear from us within 24-72 hours.
Not ready to apply? Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, or Twitter.