Client Service Representative supports the Pharmaceutical, Promotions Fulfilment and Retail Service businesses. The candidate must exhibit the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment using various systems and applications and handle high volume external and internal requests and inquiries via email and phone. Excellent attention to details and superior communications skills are required. This candidate will be required to develop an in-depth knowledge of the internal and external facing systems and websites.
- Administrative, Operational, Technical, Influence, Analytical
- Performing detailed, routine clerical work of an analytical and customer service nature
- Handling internal and external requests and inquiries and resolving escalations via email, phone/conference calls, and meetings in a timely manner
- Communicating effectively and accurately with Clients, Customers (wholesaler, retailer, hospital, reps) and consumers.
- Generating/reviewing /analyzing data and reports prior to sending to the Clients
- Developing an in-depth knowledge and understanding of Inmar’s Services & Systems to perform tasks
- Education / Demonstration of Inmar’s online applications to Clients & Industry
- Cross Collaboration with other departments, not limited to, Operations, Shipping, IT, Finance, & Sales, supporting the different business units
- Creating and updating user accesses/profiles and sending out documentations and/or labels, if applicable
- Maintaining up-to-date client contacts and profiles
- Creating, uploading, updating system information & logs (various systems & applications)
- Handling outstanding vendor authorizations & monthly close out
- Keeping current with all new promotions
- Updating standard operating procedures (SOPs) and work instructions for daily activities
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT) & documenting for any debugging/enhancements for day-to-day activities & tools
- Evaluating & proposing efficiencies for daily tasks
- Mailing, scanning, and faxing of documents
- File maintenance and accurate data entry
- Performing translations requests (for Bilingual reps)
- Project Management
- Assisting with special projects
Required Qualification: (Required Qualifications/Education/Work Experience/Competencies/Skills; 8-12 bullet pts)
- English and French required
- Post Secondary Education (College or University)
- Positive, energetic person with experience working in the Customer Service or administration industry would be an asset
- Intermediate level proficiency using computer systems (G suite, Excel, and Word)
- Perform detailed alpha/numeric data entry rapidly and accurately. Minimum 40 WPM.
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal and written)
- Professionally handles difficult situations in a manner that maintains good business relations
- Comfortable working in a group environment and independently under consistent deadline pressure
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills to ensure timely completion of all projects
- Individual Competencies:
- Personal Credibility
- Establish Focus
- Analytical and Critical Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Effective Execution
- Taking Initiative
- Building Collaborative Teams
- Business Acumen
- Influential Communication
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the major job responsibilities (essential functions) of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the major job responsibilities. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is:
- Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands or arms.
- Regularly required to talk or hear and read instructions on a computer monitor and/or printed on paper.
- Occasionally required to stand, kneel or stoop, and lift and/or move up to 5 pounds.
- Regularly required to view items at an extremely close range and must be able to adjust and readjust focus.
Occasionally: Job requires this activity up to 33% of the time
Frequently: Job requires this activity between 33% - 66% of the time
Regularly: Job requires this activity more than 66% of the time
- Support a safe work environment by following safety rules and regulations and reporting all safety hazards.
As an Inmar Associate, you:
- Put clients first and consistently display a positive attitude and behaviors that demonstrate an awareness and willingness to listen and respond to clients in order to meet their short-term and long-term needs, requirements and exceed their expectations.
- Treat clients and teammates with courtesy, consideration and tact; you also have the ability to perceive the needs of internal and external clients and communicate effectively with the objective of delighting and retaining the client.
- Build collaborative relationships and work cooperatively with others, inside and outside the organization, to accomplish objectives, develop and maintain mutually-beneficial partnerships, leverage information and achieve results.
- Set and attain achievable, yet aggressive, goals with a sense of urgency and accountability.
- Understand that results are important and focus on turning mission into action to achieve results following the principles of Flawless Execution while consistently complying with quality, service and productivity standards to meet deadlines and exceed expectations by giving our clients the best possible outcome.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: $32,487.00-$50,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- French (preferred)