Are you an Account Manager that is sales motivated to deliver?
Are you passionate about building relationships and ensuring customer success?
Join our artificial lift team!
Our Oilfield Services business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. Our team provide technical expertise to meet our client expectation in electrical submersible pumps with Artificial Lift requirement. We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations.
Partner with the best
As an Account Manager with horizontal pumps for artificial lift, you'll demonstrate leadership with communicating business goals, programs, and processes for an area or business segment. In this role, you will utilize your experience and expertise to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Selling of horizontal pumps, and associated equipment to named account(s), addition of a new customer is typically rare and usually subject to review process. Include key accounts within a single business group/ P&L
- Handles standardized products with pre-defined options requiring simple client advice
- Contributes to Prices and conditions to have a certain degree of granularity
- Works based on predefined contracts price frameworks. Some latitude to deviate from prices and conditions
- Handles diverse clients in the Permian Basin
- Cooperates with (technical) sales support to realize sales
- Leads a department with medium-sized estimated orders
- Handles local focus on Small-Medium size territory
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Sales
- Some experience in Horizontal Pump / SPS for Oilfield, Mining, municipalities and geothermal applications, including NSF requirements
- Strong interpersonal and excellent communication skills
- Commercially aware on different commercial models
- Ability to negotiate contracts
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect: Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities Comprehensive private medical care options Safety net of life insurance and disability programs Tailored financial programs Additional elected or voluntary benefits.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.