We’re looking for a world-class, data obsessed Marketing Operations Manager to help scale HouseCanary’s marketing and sales efforts. You’ll use your deep systems prowess to maintain, and support our core marketing and sales technology stack.
You will play an integral role in shaping the marketing direction at HouseCanary, owning the marketing tech stack and leading campaign analysis. Reporting to our VP of Marketing, you’ll collaborate with many teams across HouseCanary – from growth and brand to sales and finance.
What you'll work on:
- Help manage B2B campaigns across a suite of channels and tactics using Pardot and Salesforce (ex. Web, Email/Marketing Automation, Events, ABM, etc.)
- Develop dashboards, reports, and presentations that drive insights to improve marketing campaigns and programs and ensure sales and marketing's data is clean and structured. Own weekly reporting to the Executive Leadership team.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams (sales and finance) to define funnel tracking and reporting requirements to support the build of complex marketing and sales datasets
- Train teams on the sales and marketing funnel - terminology, definitions and formulas used for key marketing performance metrics and support questions ongoing
- Regularly communicate with the entire sales and marketing team (demand gen, content and product marketing) by providing data-driven recommendations to help optimize marketing investments
- Drive analysis and insights for leadership presentations that lead to more informed decisions and improved business performance
- Support the use of sophisticated analytic methodologies, scoring strategies, intent modeling, and attribution tracking to build a best-in-class sales and marketing strategy. Implement and manage lead Manage marketing's attribution model to ensure marketing efforts and distribution processes.
Experience & skills we're looking for:
- 4-6 years of marketing and sales operations experience with a focus on B2B SaaS (Attribution, Automation, Lead Management)
- Extensive experience working with marketing automation platforms such as Pardot in conjunction with Salesforce campaigns and reporting
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills; demonstrated ability to solve complex technical issues and develop thoughtful solutions
- Extremely organized and process orientated
- Comfortable collaborating cross-departmentally
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks
- Familiarity with different types of attribution models
- Effective written and verbal communication skill
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work, pivot quickly to new demands and priorities while driving a high sense of urgency
- Roll up your sleeves and dive in where needed. Like the rest of our team, you’ll be rolling up your sleeves and helping with projects outside your job description.
- Translate analysis into insights and recommendations that are actionable for the stakeholders
Our offices currently work mostly remote due to Covid-19. We've always offered flexible scheduling but we will be transitioning to a hybrid remote approach (2-3 days in the office) in the Fall of 2021. Come join us!