You can learn more about the founding of our company here. Just as the field of machine learning continues to advance, so do we. And it is the passion of our people and dedication to our craft that continues to drive our dramatic growth.
We are inspired every day by the opportunity to pioneer a new industry, and welcome those who want to join us.
We’re looking to hire a Senior Success Manager to oversee our key clients at Ada. You’ll work proactively with a portfolio of Mid-Market clients to drive the success of their automation journey across their organization’s CX, while ensuring they get maximum value from Ada. As part of the Automated Customer Experience (ACX) Team, you’ll partner with multiple teams at Ada, including Sales, Professional Services, and Product/Engineering. You will have an opportunity to shape the way we make our Mid-Market clients successful at Ada with the support of a strong and growing team.
- Strong consultative approach with 7+ years of experience in a customer success role.
- Strong technical client success background, supporting clients in a SaaS environment, preferably in support, sales or e-commerce platforms.
- Strategic mindset. Experience in a relevant industry working in leading roles, owning projects and/or identifying opportunities for expansion within client accounts.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Ability to adjust communication style and level of detail based on the seniority of the audience, and to work with a broad range of clients with varying skill sets.
- Excellent relationship building skills, as you will be required to maintain and develop executive level relationships with clients (VP level and higher).
- Comfortable with a high degree of ownership in a fast pace, collaborative and dynamic environment.
- Lead account planning for an assigned portfolio of Mid-Market clients, as it relates to retaining the current business and identifying new opportunities for growth.
- Deliver Executive Business Reviews to key client stakeholders (VP level and C-Suite) to ensure Ada is delivering business value.
- Drive adoption of the platform and introduce new and existing features. Remove blockers and ensure a path to long term success.
- Successfully lead the renewal motion of contracts.
- Understand customer pain points and work with Product to prioritize customer Feedback with a data-driven, and revenue-impact lens.
- Achieve NPS goals and create customer advocates to generate strong references, referrals, and case studies.
Ada is a rapidly growing digital first company in a thriving AI ecosystem. We optimize our communication, collaboration and generally, the way we work for the digital world instead of in-person. With flexible working hours, together we'll determine a schedule that fits your style and the requirements of your role.
Ada is an equal opportunity employer. In fact, diversity is what drives our success – it’s at the core of how we hire, communicate, and work. Like our Platform, we are inclusive to all, and combine our diverse backgrounds, skill sets and thinking to build the best experiences for our clients and their customers.