Manager, CRM and Sales Tools
Due to the current conditions and impact of Covid-19, this key position will initially work from home, until such a time when we return to our office.
Who You Are:
- You can jump right in as an integral part of our Global Sales Operations (GSO) team.
- You are a patient listener who can build trust with partners across the business. You have a well-developed understanding of sales and marketing processes and how to support them from a technology and operations perspective.
- Are you are solutions oriented and have a passion for collaborating with other teams to achieve business goals? Take the next step in your career and help the GSO team lead and evolve the global Customer Relationship Management platform for an outstanding company and brand!
Your Next Challenge:
- The Manager of CRM and Sales Tools is responsible for improving the efficiency, impact, and return on investment for the various applications within the Salesforce eco-system in support of our customers.
- You will work in concert with leaders and managers in Sales, Service and Customer Success to ensure projects and initiatives meet the requirements of the sales org and the business, with the customer experience at the heart of those decisions.
- You will take a proactive stance to solution design and are impact-focused; identifying improvements and features that support business goals.
- You know when to agree and when to push back to protect the integrity and quality of our data, the seamlessness of our user experience and the alignment with our overall business strategies.
- You’ll be looked at as the subject matter authority! You will be the go to person on how Saleforce.com and related CRM applications can and should be used across the entire Customer Life Cycle.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree ideally in Marketing, Business, Information Technology or related field or commiserate work experience
- Ability to work with multiple managers or supervisors, influencing work of others over whom no direct reporting relationship exists.
- Relationship building across sales management, business analysts, vendors and end-users in a collaborative fashion.
- Ability to prioritize work and adjust to constantly evolving requirements and demands.
- Excellent digital literacy in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Sophisticated written and verbal communication skills.
- Individuals in this position must have excellent organizational, document management and team leadership skills.
- Shown customer service experience in a technical environment, ability to distill problems and issues to resolve root causes while communicating in a professional and reassuring manner.
- Flexible; able to grow with the position as business needs mature and evolve.
- 3+ years of experience working with CRM systems such as Salesforce.com and related partner applications (maybe 3)
- Experience with Salesforce Views, Reports, and Dashboards
- Previous Business Analyst, Sales Operations, Sales, Marketing, Technical Support and/or Project Management experience
Mental and Physical Demands:
- Frequent communication with others to exchange information.
- Occasionally moving objects up to 20 lbs and frequently moving objects up to 10 lbs.
- Frequent sedentary work that primarily involves sitting/standing; Time of each will vary.
- Constant operation of computer and frequent usage of other office machinery, including (but not limited to) calculator, copy machine, computer printer, etc.
- Constant assessment of accuracy and thoroughness of the work assignment.
As a company, we're committed to living these Principles every day. Here's how we support our mission to be the best place to work globally.
We are trustworthy, transparent, and honest
We always raise the bar
We collectively bring solutions
We care, are kind, courteous, and respectful
We reject biased behaviour and discrimination
We are inclusive of different voices, perspectives, and experience
We are one Getty Images with no silos
We deliver on our commitments, and commercial goals
We put the customer at the heart of everything we do
We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Women, gender-nonbinary, people of color, LGBTQIA+ people and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Getty Images is committed to providing Reasonable Accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email [email protected].
Visit Getty Images atwww.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life.