Our client exists to bridge the gap between access and opportunity, to create a professional network for the new generation of tech leaders.
Empowering communities through personal development, sales training, and partnerships with top technology companies. We provide training to talent, help with interview, and networking for you to be placed as a Sales Development Rep.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
For the program -
- Attend workshops during weekend for ~4 weeks
- Be ready to get out of comfort zone to pitch practice ,research, etc.
- Have a GROWTH mindset
As and SDR
- Effectively manage leads as well as executing outbound prospecting ie: looking for prospects
- Conduct high-level discovery conversations with prospects
- Collaborate with the team to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging that drives sales opportunities
- Utilize business and industry knowledge to research accounts, identify key players, generate interest, create/identify compelling events, and develop accounts
- Use a variety of methods (call, email, social, etc.) to reach prospects and leads
- Utilize knowledge gained from the client to create tailored pitch decks for presentations.
- Work in collaboration with the leadership team to develop targeted marketing tactics against your assigned target accounts
- Our Ideal Candidate Has
- 0-2 years professional experience (this is an entry-level position)
- Strong desire to learn and grow and advance in a sales career
- Recognized work ethic and unwavering desire to consistently exceed goals and achieve results; motivated, disciplined and driven
- Self-starter with a desire to learn, grow, and excel in their role
- Strong interpersonal, conflict resolution, persuasion and negotiating skills
- Ability to listen, earn trust, persuade and confidently communicate with customers
- High energy, enthusiastic and engaging personality Excellent written and verbal communication skills; impeccable phone presence
- Strong organizational, time management and follow-up skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize activities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to learn and adapt to new concepts and technologies
- Ability to take direction, be coached and mentored
- Strong web and computer skills; knowledge of CRM tools like salesforce.com to manage sales pipeline activities a plus
- Collaborative, service-oriented team player with a positive attitude
- Bachelor’s degree a plus but not required
Education: High School Diploma and Above
Confidential provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
- Inclusive of minority and disadvantaged groups
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Weekend availability
- Commission pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- One location