We are a complex Enterprise located in Houston, Texas, and licensed to develop, produce, and distribute cigarette, tobacco products and hemp products. We are growing and adding the right individual to help grow our brands in in key wholesale and retail channels both regionally and nationally.
1. Manages sales in line with the Company's requirements and policies.
2. Aggressively drive the business forward in the channels that are the company focus.
3. Prepares reports on a timely basis and ensures direct reports do the same.
4. Actively manages retail and wholesale accounts for tobacco and hemp products.
5. Can drive new business and relationships into new accounts both regionally and nationally.
6. Responsible for customer service issues.
7. Assist other team members in their success.
8. Reports to Director of Sales
1. Bachelors preferred.
2. A valid driver’s license
3. Experience selling within tobacco channels and hemp channels preferred.
4. Experience selling within both wholesale and retail headquarter channels preferred.
5. Has a great understanding of key account management.
6. Successful completion of Criminal Background
Job Type: Contractor / W2 Mon to Fri
Pay: Basic Salary + Bonus based on performance.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Sales management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- Multiple locations