At GRAND Peaks we are committed to delivering GRAND quality and value, by maintaining a higher standard of customer service. As we continue to grow, our culture, our employees, and our management style are what continue to make us known as leaders of GRAND service, GRAND apartments, and GRAND employees!
The Leasing Consultant is the primary property sales representative and resident customer service liaison. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Greet customers, offer refreshments, sell property benefits, request deposit and perform all leasing functions.
- Responsible for answering phone as 1st line of content by second ring.
- Respond to calls and inquiries from customers, residents and vendors professionally.
- Complete welcome cards, record all traffic and follow-up with all customers.
- Qualify customers according to property guidelines and adhere to all Fair Housing/OSHA Laws.
- Collect all required new lease paperwork, fees and deposits.
- Maintain a professional, friendly office atmosphere.
- Daily inspection of models, vacants, and office appearance to ensure readiness.
- Be aware of local market trends and conditions. Update Market Survey monthly.
- Maintain accurate resident and leasing records.
- Complete daily, weekly, monthly leasing and marketing reports as required.
- Accept service requests and route to maintenance; conduct service follow-up with residents.
- Inspect property, pick up litter, report service needs to manager or maintenance.
- Adhere to all local/state laws and comply with the company’s policies and procedures.
- Responsible to assisting other employees in any apartment management functions.
- Use the golf cart in a legal and safe matter.
- Knowledge of the budget.
- Follow up service request
- Continued training as assigned
- Other duties as assigned
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, including flexible spending accounts
- Life, accidental death and dismemberment, short-term disability and long-term disability insurance available
- Employee Assistant Program
- 401(k) Retirement Plan (pre-tax and Roth) options available
- 18 days per year of PTO, total increases with years of service
- Housing discount available at any one of our properties
- 8 paid holidays annually
- Tuition Reimbursement for continuing education