Working at Mettler Toledo means you are impacting the world in important ways. Our precision measuring devices span the world's laboratories, production facilities, and retail stores. We manufacture, sell, and service instruments that detect, measure, and weigh - from the infinitely small to the largest of vehicles or airplanes.
- We help feed the world. We impact how food is produced, packaged and made safe.
- We help keep you healthy. Our instruments make it possible for scientists to develop new drugs and bring life-saving medicines to the world.
- Mettler Toledo products are important to the production and consistent quality of every kind of consumer product.
Our Opening and Your Responsibilities
Mettler Toledo is looking for an Industrial Sales Specialist to sell our products and services in the industrial and automation/control markets directly and through other channels such as OEM's, system integrators and engineering firms. Other responsibilities:
- Grown and achieve annual sales target in both revenue and units; Develop and implement business/territory plans to achieve revenue and other assigned targets, sell assigned portfolio solution mix of product (hardware, software) and services
- Penetrate new target accounts and maintain key accounts to increase market share; Identify and set new target accounts as approved by the Regional Sales Manager to meet territory needs and company marketing objectives
- Plan meetings, both in-person and virtual with higher potential territory accounts to cover business potential, needs/issues, account goals, support programs, and promotional product sales
- Utilize SAP CRM for all lead, opportunity, quote, contact and activity management per defined processes
What You Need to Succeed
- Bachelor's degree with emphasis on Engineering, Industry and Technology or Business Administration (w/appropriate experience)
- 3-5 years of sales experience with a proven track record in the Industrial marketplace.
- Significant experience with ERP and/or CRM systems; SAP preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Our Offer to You
- Medical, dental and vision care coverage and a 401(k) savings plan with company matching – all starting on date of hire
- Tuition reimbursement, employee wellness programs, plus other perks and discounts
- Parental and caregiver leave policies
- All the usual benefits such as paid time off, flexible spending, short-and long-term disability, basic life insurance, business travel insurance, Employee Assistance Program, and domestic partner benefits
- Global market strength and worldwide leadership in weighing
- A brand name that is identified worldwide with precision, quality, and innovation
- Thousands of patents, design and innovation awards A commitment to extraordinary service on our state-of-the-art equipment
Equal Opportunity Employment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We give consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected classification. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here.
Mettler Toledo endeavors to make www.mt.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at [email protected]