Manufacturing Project Coordinator
Right now we are offering a sign on bonus of at least $1600!!!
The Project Coordinator will report to the Sales Manager and working with the Sales Coordinator, will establish and track metrics of our manufacturing Team’s performance in meeting customer objectives. This person will also assist the Sales Department in various customer support activities. This is a high profile customer service position in a manufacturing setting. They will serve as the communication link between various Dimar departments and our key customer contacts. They will develop an in depth understanding of our customer’s strategic plans as well as how our processes and services can best meet customer goals. Conversely, this position will also make sure that the customer understands and follows through with necessary information or support required by our Team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain timely and thorough communication with customer contacts and corresponding Dimar Team members through phone, video conferencing, emails, and in person meetings (both at Dimar and at Customer locations.)
- Proactively monitor progress of customer orders and in consultation with The Dimar Team, advise customers of any potential issues that impact planned deliveries.
- Monitor the Team’s direct communication with customers and assure timely responses to inquiries, requests, and issues to be resolved.
- Serve as the primary source of contact for certain key customers; coordinate communication and collaboration with other Dimar Team members as required.
- Coordinate the collaboration of Team members from Sales, Estimating, Engineering, Quality, Production, and Purchasing as necessary to interface with appropriate customer contacts on various issues and opportunities.
- Develop tracking metrics to monitor the Teams’ timely responses to customer requirements.
- Generate reports on various aspects of customer relationships.
- Assist the Sales Manager and Sales Coordinator with Customer analysis as necessary, maintaining spreadsheets and tables.
- Work closely with any Engineering Project Managers assigned to customer projects.
- Participation in Team meetings
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly developed sense of Emotional Intelligence to work effectively within a diverse team and a fast-paced environment; tactful but assertive.
- Ability to learn our JobBoss ERP system to monitor progress of customer programs.
- Ability to read basic part prints; to understand and communicate manufacturing concepts.
- Positive, “Can Do” attitude
- Outstanding commitment to deliver superior levels of service to both “internal” and “external” customers.
Experience and Education:
- Associates Degree
- 2 years or more in a customer service position, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $49,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Signing bonus
- What are your salary expectations?
- Associate (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 3 years (Required)
- Project management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Required)
- One location