This is a unique opportunity to join our growing revenue operations team with a focus on both long-term strategic planning and operational excellence. Reporting directly to the Chief Revenue Officer, the Revenue Operations team will work directly with the sales leadership team and partner with many cross-functional teams, such as finance, marketing, client services, operations, and others for strategic planning, sales optimization and business operational support.
This is a high impact role, with quickly changing priorities and demands. You will think strategically to determine the strategic initiatives to develop and execute the plan to accomplish them. Example of projects can range from the very strategic to the very operational, such as Go-To-Market planning, sales playbook development, territory assignments, data quality, business planning, market segmentation, sales pipeline/forecasting, and business performance reviews.
We are looking for highly passionate candidates with a startup mindset, a strong attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize across multiple projects.
What You Will Be Doing
- Orchestrate the design and implementation of all aspects of the Go-To-Market plan. This includes account segmentation, resource allocation, territory assignment, compensation, quota setting, etc.
- Define key performance metrics and targets, create reports and dashboards to derive insights into the health of the business, identify areas of weakness and present improvement recommendations to sales leadership.
- Perform ad-hoc analyses across multiple data sets and tools (examples of analyses include customer segmentation, funnel optimization, white space, etc.)
- Drive forecast management excellence to ensure predictable growth across all revenue lines
- Assist in troubleshooting of operational issues as they surface; propose changes to systems and processes to fix root causes.
What We Are Looking For
- 5+ years of operations experience, ideally in sales strategy/marketing operations roles
- Experience with quantitative analysis and financial modeling
- Ability to translate complex information into easily consumable insights
- Self-starter and high degree of motivation to go above and beyond the task at hand
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Experience with Tableau a plus