Freshworks makes it fast and easy for businesses to delight their customers and
employees. We do this by taking a fresh approach to building and delivering
software that is affordable, quick to implement, and designed for the end-user.
More than 50,000 companies -- from startups to public companies -- around the
world use Freshworks software-as-a-service to enable a better customer
experience (CRM) and employee experience (ITSM, HRSM).
Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Freshworks has a dedicated team
operating from 13 global locations to serve customers, including American
Express, Sony, Vice Media, TaylorMade, Sotheby’s, Stitchfix, OfficeMax,
Multichoice, Delivery Hero, ITV, and Klarna.
Freshworks transforms the way world-class organizations collaborate with
customers and co-workers. The suite includes Freshdesk (omnichannel customer
support), Freshsales (sales automation), Freshmarketer (marketing automation),
Freshservice (IT service desk), Freshteam (HR management system).
We are looking to hire smart and passionate folks for our inside sales team. The
inside sales team are responsible for engaging with prospects and driving sales
in the SMB segment. They understand the needs and requirements and collaborate
with internal teams to help ensure a smooth sales process. This role is based
out of Chennai.
Responsibilities (What you'll be expected to do):
- Qualify and prospect inbound leads generated by the lead generation team.
- Be responsible to convert trial prospects to paid customers through
enthusiastic customer engagement.
- Own individual targets and work towards generating new revenue.
- Collaborate with other appropriate internal teams and represent the customers
to solve their business requirements.
- Work with various internal stakeholders and achieve team targets.
Requirements (What we look for in candidates):
- 1-3 years of work experience in any customer-facing sales role.
- Clear, concise, and effective written and oral communication skills.
- Empathy towards customers and understanding their needs.
- Interest, curiosity, and openness to learning new technologies.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with internal
stakeholders as well as end customers.
- Learning mindset and the right attitude that will help you thrive and adapt in
a fast-paced, performance-driven environment.
- Flexibility in working in different shifts/regions. This is absolutely
mandatory because you will be expected to work in a specific shift for a minimum
of two years.
Good to have:
- Prior work experience in SaaS product companies in domains relevant to
Freshworks' suite of products.
- The proven track record of consistency in overachieving targets.