Join an established, scaling and award-winning team at Trulioo (Truly-you)! Recognized as a “CNBC Disruptor 50 Company”, named by BC Tech Association as “Emerging Company of the Year” and KNOW Identity’s “Industry Leader of the Year!”
We are a Silicon Valley-funded tech company solving the problems of trust and safety online. To realize that goal we’ve built the world’s leading identity verification platform, enabling instant verification of 5 billion people and 250 million businesses in more than 100 countries through a single API. Hundreds of businesses worldwide depend on Trulioo to help streamline and scale their customer onboarding, fraud prevention, and compliance operations across the world. With offices in Vancouver, San Francisco, and Dublin, we’ve fostered a world-class team committed to building trust online. Our competitive advantage is, and always will be, our people.
Reporting to the VP of Customer Success, the Director, Service Delivery will oversee strategy and day-to-day operations of Trulioo’s world-class Support, Customer Experience, and Implementation teams. You’ll be responsible for directing all customer-facing technical teams during a period of rapid international growth, a swiftly evolving product portfolio, and expanding global cloud infrastructure. This is a high-profile, customer-facing role requiring outstanding relationship management and program management skills to guide customers through their deployment, adoption, and growth with Trulioo. We are looking for someone with management and coaching experience in a highly technical and senior role in a B2B SaaS business.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define the vision and strategy, own reporting, organizational structure, and operations for all technical aspects of the end-to-end customer experience at Trulioo
- Grow, mentor, and lead a diverse team of managers, the next generation of leaders, and teams across three geographies
- Promote the Trulioo customer experience with our Customer Success, Product, DevOps, and Engineering teams to resolve complex, technical issues, document product bugs, and influence our product roadmap to maintain service standards
- Establish trustful relationships with internal and external stakeholders by building collaborative two-way dialogue to ensure strategic alignment and execution against goals and targets
- Monitor, control, and support service delivery; ensuring systems, methodologies, and procedures are in place, followed, and evolve in line with industry best practice
- Lead the continued development of our 24/7 customer experience model by adding to current best practices and incorporating industry-specific technological advancements to ensure SLAs
- Ascertain, evaluate and deliver on performance metrics to drive processes and operational improvement
- Systematic and detail-oriented with strong project management, metric reporting, and operational execution skills
- A customer-centric perspective with excellent listening and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated experience managing customer-facing technical support issues and incidents on an API platform
- Enthusiastic team player with openness and willingness to share ideas
- Senior management experience and strategic ownership in a B2B SaaS technical support, client services, or customer-focused organization
- Demonstrated management, coaching, mentoring, and recruitment experience building and managing technical customer-facing teams
- Proven skills working in a diverse and collaborative environment, willing to roll up your sleeves to make a lasting difference on our customers, drive change and improvements to service delivery, and support goals
- Establish trustful relationships with internal and external stakeholders by establishing a collaborative, two-way dialogue that will ensure strategic alignment and partnerships
- Excellent communication skills and ability to articulate complex technical solutions to various audience levels of expertise
- Effective time management skills and ability to overcome obstacles to meet deadlines
- Written and verbal English proficiency
- Experience supporting a platform that provides a critical service in a Compliance environment for customers in the Finance, Fintech, and/or Payments sector
- Exposure to web and mobile application development
- Experience working with XML, and JSON
- Experience managing documentation and projects with Atlassian tools
- Knowledge of common IT service delivery frameworks such as ITIL
Working at Trulioo
A great place to work! Trulioo offers a fast-paced, dynamic, inclusive work environment where all employees have an impact. You will be challenged to achieve, grow and develop.
At Trulioo, we offer you the opportunity to make a difference and create a better world by revolutionizing how technology, trust, and identity intersect online. We are on a mission to make sure no one is left behind and everyone has the opportunity to participate fully in the modern digital economy.
And, of course there are a few perks you’ll love! We offer free snacks, unlimited coffee and catered lunches once a week! Other things to sweeten the deal include social events, birthday celebrations, lunch and learns, free bike lockers, and our centrally located Vancouver city office.
Trulioo offers competitive compensation, we value our employees and have created a flexible and friendly work environment where everyone can succeed and grow with the company! We are team-driven, collaborative, and accountable to one another.
Trulioo is a growing company and while we thank everyone in advance for considering us, only those who are being considered will be contacted. For this position, you need to be legally authorized to work in Ireland. We collect your full name, email address, phone number, and home address for the purpose of reviewing your application and establishing a possible employment relationship with you.