InRoads (a subsidiary of Integrity Tree Services) is a utility/civil access and environmental controls company providing low impact access solutions and services, as well as installation and removal of temporary roads to customers throughout the Midwest and Mid-Atlantic regions of the United States. Our team partners with Utility Transmission and Distribution Companies in both the power and pipeline space, partnering with Engineering and Electrical Contractors, Municipalities, Access Matting Manufacturers, Line Builders, and Construction teams to efficiently and effectively move heavy vehicles across unstable and wet terrain in remote territories, while also utilizing environmental controls to mitigate environmental impact. InRoads fulfills each request with manpower, equipment, environmental products, and SWPPP control measures to ensure project success.
If you're looking for a culture where you're respected, challenged, and act as part of a team, then come join us!
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER YOU:
- Very competitive, weekly pay;
- Great career advancement opportunities;
- 100% employer-paid premiums for life and disability insurances;
- Your choice of 3 different health insurance plans that best fits your needs;
- Paid holidays and vacation;
- Retirement savings matching;
- Commission bonuses;
- Travel pay
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Account Manager performs a variety of duties aimed at developing and maintaining favorable long-term relationships with existing and potential clients. The Account Manager is expected to appropriately interface with production leadership to ensure business development efforts are aligned with forecasted capacity and organizational goals. This professional is expected to place strong emphasis on achieving sales targets by client and work scope. Significant reliance on experience, creativity and judgement is anticipated.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Exemplify InRoads Shared Values by embodying and upholding performance and professional standards.
- Acts as the “Face of InRoads” to client management and purchasing.
- Maintains constant communication with key client contacts and solicits feedback on ways InRoads can improve.
- Act as the liaison between the client and InRoads regarding the coordination of new work, the status of existing work, including timelines, budgets, and work scopes.
- Create and maintain a consistent pipeline of work that understands seasonal objectives and needs of both the client and InRoads.
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of InRoads solutions in accordance with client needs and objectives.
- Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Regularly tracks progress to sales goals and adjusts accordingly.
- Regularly meets with organizational leadership to understand current and future capacity and adjusts sales efforts to meet those needs.
- Works with operational and financial leadership to create and submit bid proposals.
- Identifies and analyzes customer preferences to properly direct sales efforts.
- Administers submittals to both client and InRoads team members to properly communicate sufficient objective status, goal achievements, responses to requests for pricing and explanations of needs.
- This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Utility and/or tree industry, right-of-way, EPC contracting, and large scale construction management experience
- Ability to present and maintain a strong, professional presence to clients
- Extensive computer proficiency including Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Follow through and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Direct experience with business finance and management preferred
- Experience with utility client account management preferred
· Project and Financial Management
· Results Driven
· Time Management
· Problem Solving/Analysis
· Listening and Negotiation
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK:
This is a full-time position which will typically involve 45+ hours per week.
This job operates primarily in a professional office environment but might on occasion be required to visit worksites in the field which would include walking on uneven surfaces. Therefore, this role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones and photocopiers/scanners that exist in a clerical office setting but also will require appropriate PPE for the occasional job site visits.
Employee travel is largely contingent on the needs of clients and the location of existing or desired work. Travel is primarily tied to the client’s needs and InRoads desire to obtain and maintain steady forecasted work for the various client needs. When traveling, the purpose may change over time from obtaining jobs to maintaining and managing (administratively) jobs. Other facets of travel include meeting with Production Management to continuously provide and receive feedback, clarifications, scheduling and stability within the region.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Learn more about Integrity Tree Services here: https://www.flipsnack.com/integritytree/its-candidate-information.html
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Travel reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- What is your desired pay range?
- Have you been convicted of a felony in the past 7 years?
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Client Account Management: 2 years (Required)
- Forestry or Utility Client Relations: 1 year (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Required)
- One location