Transform the sales experience and build a more connected world. At AT&T, our Sales teams work at the center of the deal – offering millions of customers integrated solutions to meet their needs in cybersecurity, fiber, wireless, cloud, IOT and more. Leverage your best sales techniques to uncover leads that will drive innovation and connectivity. Each deal closed is one step closer to a future with global connections and even bigger rewards.
Direct Sales/Customer-facing role with responsibility for owning lifecycle sales, growing the revenue base, and providing sales support for the AT&T Mobility solution portfolio. The Mobility AM assists the Mobility CSE in driving new sales opportunities and navigating the sales process. Working directly and independently with the client, the AM successfully maintains, develops and grows business within the AT&T client account. The AM is responsible for building and maintaining strong customer relationships, ensuring that a high level of customer satisfaction is delivered, and coordinating with sales support resources during the sales process. Mobility AMs may be assigned to key accounts or a group of accounts.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify customer needs related to Mobility solution portfolio
- Own lifecycle activities for Mobility solution portfolio:
- Identify and drive lifecycle sales opportunities to closure
- Grow the base in Mobility and support end-to-end direct sales efforts for core Mobility solutions
- Lead product migration activities
- Lead contract renewal efforts for assigned accounts, generate contract addendums, and maintain contract expiration inventories
- Complete the following sales process activities for complex solutions:
- Complete standard pricing
- Coordinate with CSE on ICB pricing process
- Develop and tailor proposals
- Coordinate between multiple parties to ensure contract completion
- Update opportunity in CRM systems and ensures contract completion
- Lead the team to coordinate with pre-sales support organizations to ensure completion of sales process activities
- Lead the team to coordinate additional sales process tasks (e.g., credit checks, inventory retrieval, account profiling)
- Partner with post-sales support to ensure focus on customer satisfaction in all activities and monitor deliverables throughout order tracking process
- Act as customer advocate, especially in interactions with partner organizations, taking initiative and accountability for producing desired results
- Lead account management, account maintenance, and account development
- Bachelor’s degree is not required but a degree in a related field is preferred
- 5+ years direct sales/sales support/customer-facing role
- Strong selling Mobility voice and data products and services, consultative sales and business planning
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong Mobility industry and product knowledge
- Valid driver's license with satisfactory driving record
- Current auto insurance
- Reliable vehicle per transportation needs of market
Changing the speed of business comes with many rewards – starting with your paycheck. We offer a competitive base pay plus commission with the ability to earn additional compensation based on meeting or exceeding sales quotas. And with paid-training, career tools and resources you’ll hit the ground running.
Once you’re a part of the team, you’ll gain some amazing perks and benefits including paid time off on top of paid holidays, medical/dental coverage, a 401(k) plan and tuition reimbursement.
Ready to close the deal on a career with AT&T? Apply today.