To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryCustomer Success Group
About Acumen Solutions, a Salesforce Company
We drive excellence - not only in our performance, but also in the results we deliver for our clients. We are a global cloud consultancy combining the insight of our strategists, the vision of our innovators, and the ingenuity of our engineers to achieve extraordinary impact. The Fortune 500 trust us to build solutions focused on growing revenue and profits by amplifying competitive advantage and strengthening customer relationships. Our groundbreaking solutions in the public sector streamline operations and improve productivity.
We are currently hiring a Salesforce Technical Architect to join our team!
The candidate will be responsible for owning and delivering complex cloud based solutions using Salesforce Technologies. The candidate will be responsible for owning the architecture and design of complex solution components (e.g., integration, security, custom development). The candidate will own reviewing design elements and signing off on the overall technical design.
The candidate must demonstrate b leadership skills in all stages of the software development life cycle. The candidate will be responsible for ensuring that the system accurately meets the defined expectations of the business, ensuring that proper testing is implemented, and performance and security requirements are closely monitored by working with the project teams. The candidate must also be able to identify and confirm technical design risks, and develop mitigating approaches. The candidate must also have experience providing level of effort estimates for the technical portion of solutions.
- Experience in designing and developing software components
- End to End implementation experience with the Salesforce platform
- Ability to lead design sessions and communicate design options to clients
- Experience with development technologies such as Apex
- Integration experience using both Web based technologies (Soap, Rest) and Integration/Middleware tools such as Informatica, Jitterbit and MuleSoft
- Knowledge of options and how to handle security requirements such as single sign on and data security
- Experience with Release Management, Source Control, and Deployment concepts and technologies such as ANT, SFDC Metadata API, Jenkins, SVN
- Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states, and deliver a solution
- At least 2-4 years? experience in an Architecture role.
- SFDC or other CRM architecture experience a plus
- At least 4 years? experience with Integration technologies
- Working knowledge of security concepts such as single sign on and data security
- At least 4 years? experience in Agile, Scrum and Waterfall methods
- Salesforce Developer and Architect Certifications a plus
- Bachelor?s degree or equivalent
- Willingness to travel
- Must be authorized to work for any U.S. employer
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $75,790. You may also be offered incentive compensation, bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.