Naked Prosthetics (NP) is an emerging prosthetic device design and manufacturing firm focused on biomedical solutions. At NP, we are visionaries of beautiful functional devices for finger and hand amputees. We have been called “one of the best prosthetic innovations in the last 30 years,” and our growth is showing it.
NP is looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic Education Outreach Specialist for our Southeast and Northwest Territory. As a rapidly growing company, we challenge the prime candidate to think outside the box and be creative in this business development role.
Education Outreach Specialist
The Education Outreach Specialist (EOS) is an essential part of the sales cycle at Naked Prosthetics. The EOS is responsible for providing and increasing awareness about NP’s functional partial-hand solutions to various healthcare professionals as well as facilitating relationships between referral sources and NP customers. To accomplish this, the EOS will create and maintain relationships with a diverse base of industry partners. In these relationships, the EOS will have the opportunity to host educational in-services with healthcare professionals, set up clinical experience days, attend industry trade shows and support the customer care team in producing positive patient outcomes.
The EOS is a fundamental piece at NP to drive product utilization as well as improve the quality of our customer experience. It is pivotal that they are able to articulate feedback about the devices and patient outcomes across multiple functions of the NP team. NP will rely on the EOS to stay abreast of changes and opportunities in the field that could impact business. Each employee is expected to approach their job everyday with excellence and compassion in mind.
- Provide product awareness to: Hand Therapists, Doctors, Surgeons, Prosthetists, Case Managers, etc.
- Create business opportunities through ongoing education around NP devices and Customer Care Team services
- Present clinical education to industry professionals in accordance with NP training policy. May include webinars, lunch & learns, breakfasts, workshop opportunities, etc.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with key customers
- Create meaningful and collaborative relationships that facilitate the accomplishment of business goals across industry partners
- Consistently consider new and innovative business development approaches that can drive leads, opportunities, or new industry partnerships
- Attend local and national meetings or conferences in respective territory
- Maintain a diverse pipeline of call points that drives leads and opportunities for NP
- Support all branches of sales efforts by demonstrating NP devices and services to all industry partners
- Attend all internal training courses provided by NP. Successfully complete periodic skills assessments
- Ability to collaborate effectively with the Marketing, Customer Care, and Clinical teams
- Use only NP approved materials at all times
- Complete all required administrative responsibility in a timely manner including but not limited to expense reporting, documentation of field activity in NP’s current CRM, trade show attendance, etc.
- Stay abreast with trends, new developments, and current events in the O&P space
- Meet with Business Development Director as scheduled
- Proactively plan all travel to maximize business opportunities
- Consistently work toward achieving individual goals and objectives as agreed to with BDM
- Maintain professional demeanor in front of potential partners, customers, and patients.
- Treat everyone, internally and externally, with respect. Listen to understand. Be authentic and constructive at all times.
- Handle multi-state territory.
- Maintain keen understanding of NP devices and how they fit in the prosthetic solutions market
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Business Development Director.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher from an accredited college or university preferred
- Experience in sales and marketing; preferably in a health care setting
- Proficient Computer skills including Microsoft Office and other relevant applications
- Strong demonstrated expertise in upper extremity and hand anatomy knowledge
- Ability to travel 75% of the year (this is regularly evaluated during the COVID-19 pandemic as NP is following all CDC and DOH guidelines for travel)
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Act with integrity in all ways at all times
- Dynamic personality and flexible mentality
- Desire to teach in one on one, small group, and classroom setting
- Ability to confidently propose value and effectively evoke discussion within the medical community
RCM Enterprise, LLC, dba Naked Prosthetics is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Bonus pay
To keep our staff and customers as safe, we have provided masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer. Additionally, we have implemented virtual meetings whenever possible.
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Medical sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
Willingness To Travel:
- 75% (Required)
- Multiple locations