Job DescriptionEclipse Composites Engineering - Mooresville, NC
Eclipse Composites Engineering strives to enhance our legacy as a global developer and manufacturer of composite structures for commercial and government customers. We will accomplish this through the continued supply of new and innovative, products and manufacturing solutions for our customers. Our mission begins by fostering a company culture that inspires peak performance of teams, values integrity, and prizes continuous improvement.
Our vision at Eclipse Composites Engineering is to create the most innovative and advanced composites structures for commercial, government, and military customers; and be an employer of choice who attracts top talent to build and retain high-performance teams.
Eclipse Composites Engineering is growing rapidly. We are in search of motivated people seeking a company that provides continued career growth opportunities. As an eligible Eclipse Composites Engineering employee, you can expect the competitive compensation and the following benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Life Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance (up to $50K)
- Paid Holidays
- 3 Weeks Paid Time Off
- Matching 401K up to 6%
The Inside Sales Representative ensures the efficient and accurate flow of information between our external customers and the internal production environment. The role supports the Business Development group in the capture of new opportunities and drives the Operations group to maintain customer focus amid conflicting requirements. The Inside Sales Representative must clearly communicate at both ends of this spectrum to be successful.
The ideal candidate is energetic, organized, detail-oriented, holds high professional rigor, and has a thorough understanding of customer service and the sales cycle within a manufacturing environment. The ideal candidate excels at multi-tasking, task management, management of ambiguity, is a lifelong learner who strives to continuously improve themselves.
The Inside Sales Representative reports directly to the VP of Advanced Development.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the intake of current customer orders and work with Operations staff to deliver on customer requirements
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand product portfolio and how it relates to customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate decision-makers for further development and closure
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Use excellent oral communication and best practices in customer service when interacting with customers
- Coordinates and holds meetings with customers to ensure other departments are meeting contract deliverables and customer expectations
- Coordinates customer service program for returns, issues, warranties, and defects
- Coordinates with Quality Engineering to investigate and resolve customer complaints regarding off-quality issues.
- A degree in business (associates or bachelors) or technical field, along with a minimum of three years of related work experience
- Expertise pertinent to the preferences above and below
- Experience in supervision for DOD customers/services
- Experience in aerospace and defense manufacturing
- Experience in composites, textiles, or plastics manufacturing
- Experience in ISO, AS9100, and NADCAP environments.
- Experience with MRP/ERP systems such as SAP, Epicor, etc. Microsoft Dynamics experience is preferred.
- Must be able to speak, read and write effectively.
- Must be able to write reports, professional business correspondence, and procedures. Must have the ability to effectively present information and provide clarification to individuals and groups.
This position is for our Mooresville, NC location.