We are looking for a LifeNew Business Representative to review new life applications for accuracy, complete the system set-up for processing, and issue the policy after underwriting is complete
We are looking for someone that can:
- Develop working knowledge of life insurance products, policies and provisions.
- Process incoming premiums, policy payment transactions and accurately complete accounting for new applications.
- Build on success while working under pressure, meeting strict deadlines, and prioritizing multiple tasks while maintaining production service level expectations.
- Be a positive influence in establishing, developing, and maintaining professional working relationships with internal and external customers to ensure prompt, efficient service and provide a positive customer experience.
Do you have:
- A High School diploma or GED equivalent?
- Minimum of 3 years life insurance experience?
- The ability to set priorities; exercise initiative and judgment in making decisions within the scope of assigned authority; and able to substantiate these decisions?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills?
We can offer you:
- A downtown location with free parking, a company cafeteria and fitness center
- Training and development opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- A collegial team focused environment
- An organization that values work/life balance
- An industry leading benefits plan including health, vision, dental, 401K,a companywide incentive plan and an Employee Community Volunteer program
- Education reimbursement plan after one year of employment
- High School or better in General Business