Design a career that speaks to you.
Ethan Allen- a luxury brand committed to quality, value and our most important assets; our employees.
As the face of Ethan Allen, our Interior Designers create an experience in our Design Centers and assist clients in designing homes they absolutely love.
Our Interior Design Consultants love their jobs.
As a Design Consultant, you:
- Create and sell customized home solutions.
- Challenge your own thinking and let your creativity flow
- Transform a blank space into something beautiful.
- Own the design process- from establishing customer relationships to the final sale.
- Partake in the best compensation programs in the industry- with generous salaries, incentives and flexible schedules.
- Access to state of the art technology, including 3D Room Planner, Augmented Reality and Live Chat.
- Work with the most gorgeous product in the industry and allow your vision to come to life.
The end result is truly something magical.
Our Interior Design Consultants’ strengths include:
- Passion and proven knowledge of interior design and space planning
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships while selling ideas, products and services
- Demonstrated use of technology and social media to drive business; experience with Live Chat, Augmented Reality and 3D Room Planner a plus.
- Ability to make home calls to customers to provide a complete design solution
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record and ability to provide own transportation to and from customer’s homes
- Willingness to work holidays, evening and weekends
- Interior Design related degree and/or professional portfolio a plus
- Generous salary and incentive programs.
- Competitive benefits including health insurance, dental and vision insurance, health savings accounts, 401K and so much more.
Ethan Allen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. We are an E-Verify Employer.