Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
We are Tradecraft Outfitters. Leaders in delivering transformative craft coffee and tea experiences to restaurants, hotels, cafes, specialty grocers, foodservice operators, and offices. We bring choice and create experiences in the craft coffee and tea space by working with the best roasters and tea companies to deliver quality, innovation, performance and dependability. We value authenticity, local culture, people, craft, kindness and the inherent beauty of coffee and tea.
We are a one-stop solution providing craft coffee and tea with the equipment, training, service and accessories needed to deliver memorable experiences.
ARE YOU A WINNER?
As the Regional Sales Director, you will build the business and brand presence while driving the Company’s growth in your region through strategic new customer acquisitions. You will proactively prospect and close new business on a direct basis and through Tradecraft’s network of vendor partners in the Las Vegas market. This role reports into the RVP of Sales for Tradecraft. This is an individual contributor role that requires a "hunter" mindset.
You are integral to bringing the Tradecraft brand to a new market and spreading the craft coffee and tea love in the local market.
- To work with top craft coffee roasters across the nation
- Job flexibility, and self-directed work schedule
- To help drive the future of the craft coffee and tea space
- Incredible opportunities for career growth and mobility within the Company
- To work with a passionate, innovative and driven team
- High school diploma, or equivalent
- Three-plus years of sales experience (hunter) are required
- Proven track record in sales, focus on accountability
- Solutions oriented thinking with an ability to problem solve
- An ability work independently and self-direct to deliver results and reach monthly and annual goals
- Bachelor’s degree
- Craft coffee or tea sales, coffee equipment sales, hospitality sales, and/or experience in the food and beverage industry
- Knowledge of food and beverage industry trends, particularly in craft coffee and artisan products
- A positive attitude and a desire to continually learn and develop within the food and beverage space
- A growth mindset and disruptive thinking; with a passion for helping clients to take their coffee and tea program to the next level
Associates at Tradecraft are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 695011